Co2:

Seed germination date: 4/9/24
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles

Just started my second grow.
Seed started 9 days ago have not given any nutrients yet

@PreyBird1 @dequilo @bigj @nacho151

11 Likes

I did both of those outdoors last year, you will like them I’m sure.

7 Likes

I’m following along!

7 Likes

oh yes I am riding along to see where this goes :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

2 weeks the ladies r starting to get bigger when should I start feeding them and should I start out at 1/2 strength (Dakine420)Processing: 20240425_074233.jpg…
Uploading: 20240425_074315.jpg…
Uploading: 20240425_074307.jpg…

2 Likes

Monkey slapz and Gogi front from left to right

6 Likes

Will be giving them there first dose of BBP this weekend. Will post more photos next week.

5 Likes

Looking good my friend, monkey slapz is a beast of a plant. I have gogi crasher I need to pop one. . Lol :v:

6 Likes

Still have those Barney’s Farm Runtz just DM me a I’ll get them out.

6 Likes

3 in front r monkey slapz and gogi
back apple fritter
middle left to right
Candy cream Zkittles.
Just gave them dose of bud buster pro last night. Friday monkey slapz & Gogi fed Dakine 420 all the others r in Build a Soil 3.0
Have light at 40% going to try and raise it up to 50% this week. Anything else I should be doing

6 Likes

Little plant right front is bag seed I’ll see what comes of it.

6 Likes

Looking good. I’ve grown some good smoke from bag seed :v:

5 Likes

all seeds are bag seeds :slight_smile: as they came from someones bag :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah when we say bag seed its from a bag that the seed was found in with flower. Not from a vreeder or seed pack. Isually bag seeds tend to be herms as thats whybtheybr there and not cleaned out to sale. Lol

4 Likes

I will watch for that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If u pollinate the pla ts and forgwt some then no but if u cop a bag from a dispo 9 out of 10 yimes it will most likely hermie unless it was just a fluke seeds here or there. My aunt used ro get brick weed that was loaded with beans u could get 50 beans out of a blunts worth of smoke. Lol. All would grow weed if fems not males nut they all hermie after so long of flowering ect. Sucks but i know guys who grow it and sale it cheaper just so ppl have smoke im talking like 20 dollar an oz type of bags. Lol.

4 Likes

Good luck u are using some good genetics I will be following

4 Likes

Should I defoliate these now or wait? I would like to flip them soon.there getting huge.

This is mystery seed might be to soon to flip have to move it to diff tent

4 Likes

So are u just gonna use the net as a holder so plants dont fall sideways from. Ud weight or r u gonna plant to try and fill it out. If u wanna fill it u have alot of time left ull jave to bend them over spread them out put net down and then place stuff on net where u want and consistantly do it as u see them peek over the net fill a bare spot with it by weaving or tucking it into that spot. Otherwise me i would strip all the big and unnecessary stuff and flup in a dew days to a qeek after flip

3 Likes

Thanks using net for support going to flip in a couple of days. Just did a defoliate so I’ll give them some time to recoup.

4 Likes