Second round grow, feedback or tips!

Hey what’s up everyone! Really thankful for all of you guys helping out on the previous grow and we harvested a couple of plants but lost a couple as well. Doing a second run with MOD banana, wedding cake, and hazelnut OG. Just did a transplant into some new pots with some cocoa perlite and seeing a little bit of yellowing on the leaves. It’s only been less than 24 hours but just wanted to get some feedback from you guys on anything that we may need to do differently. Using distilled water and fox farms grow big plant food on a 644, just put it in the water today, and transplanted it with worm castings. 6.1 pH water yesterday once we tested it. Just did nutrients this morning and trimmed off some dead edges. Any help you guys can offer would be appreciated!

3 Likes

Here are some more up close pictures of the leaves

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trim leaves from a yellowing plant unless the whole leaf is yellow. If plants are experiencing nitrogen deficiency they will pull it from the lower part of the plant. Not sure what nutes your using but at first glance it looks like over watering. How much and how often do you water?

3 Likes

Well we got the plants Tuesday of last week, and just transplnted when these were taken, and they were BONE DRY. The last time we had watered them was 2 days before this. The Ph was good, and for nutrients, we just used fox farms big bloom. When i transplanted, i transplanted into Mother Earth Coco Perlite, and added about 1/2 cup of worm castings into each pot mixed in. Also used Synergy Mycelium/ myacorrihaze powder to the roots.

3 Likes

Hi @livebythecreed

You have recently transplanted them and added some worm castings. See how they adapt to their new environment, keep them watered and they should be fine seeing though you have the basics like pH balanced. Keep an eye on them and post updates.

2 Likes

Thanks! Todays findings. Only a couple leaves like this

1 Like