Secret microgrow

8 Likes

Looking good Jess. How’s the other stuff doing?

1 Like

Pretty good, but the height of that room is only 60cm and if you add the height of the pots my plants have very little room to grow upwards, theyre currently about 33cm 13” from the light, i moved them to the sides where the light isnt as intense
bruce banger on the right amneszia haze on the left both autos

6 Likes

i might have to train them so that theyre below the pot

3 Likes

Ever seen those upside down tomatoes planters? Lol jk… Your rocking it

3 Likes

little update

I would also want to get some legit genetics to take clones from, which seed banks would you recomend? i was thinking maybe something like gorilla zkittlez from barneys farm or green gelato from royal queen. Any suggestions? thanks

8 Likes

Barney’s has some nice looking strains forsure, haven’t run RQS yet but I have some triple G from them in the collection

5 Likes

I like Barneys. They have some great strains. Ive grown several. Im growing there amnesia lemon femmanized.
Love it. I cloned each plant 3x

4 Likes

7 Likes

end of week3 since flip

11 Likes

10 Likes

I think im getting better at thisp

last time vs now

10 Likes

A lot more tops this time, nice job Jessi!

3 Likes

Hey get in there and defoliate those. It will help air flow and reduce moisture that causes mold.

3 Likes

i already did a massive defoliation and now i think im just going to pluck a couple leaves every day

4 Likes

Ahhhhhhh!!! Ruuuunnnnnn!!!

9 Likes

9 Likes

I like what you’ve done with your setup! Every grow and we have a little more knowledge and things go a little smoother. It’s so much fun upgrading equipment. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

How’s the smell? Does that little carbon filter you made keep up? Damn nice job👍🏼

2 Likes