Secret microgrow

Up to you . I’ve seen some recent research stating flushing doesn’t matter it’s better to feed them all the way this is just my opinion

3 Likes

Its winter here and the humidity is insanely high, no signs of mold tho, i hope it will stay that way till i can afford a dehumidifier.

7 Likes

Bro, inside a fishing bag?!?! I’d love to see what you could do in a 2x2 grow tent even! This is such an awesome grow to follow @jessi23 :exploding_head: great work :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you so much kind sir, I would love to try that once, but i think my parents would notice hahaha, however I’ve been working this:

Its amazing to have so much space to move hands hahah

Its pretty lit but i can only do 14/10 light schedule and the lights arent great.

I would love to buy one of the cheaper mars hydros once i get some money.

7 Likes

A Mars Hydro TS600 or a GroPlanner 100w would be great for small incognito grows.

2 Likes

Love the ingenuity @jessi23…gotta work with what we can, and you are succeeding :+1:

5 Likes

Exactly how I started out (for different reasons) and still how I’m operating. Things have a tendency to advance with time and experience though. And the money saved by growing your own never hurts. :metal::wink:

4 Likes

Your last point is exactly why I want to grow. I can only afford the “bottom shelf” stuff at a disp and i’m still spending $180/mo (not bad but i’m not well off so that’s a lot to me). Swapping that for a $30-50 increase in electric per month with potential to grow way better quality stuff than I buy is a no-brainer imo.

2 Likes

Yep. My girlfriend and I both use for medical reasons. Between the 2 of us we go through 3/4 - 1 1/4oz a week. There’s no way I can keep up with our needs currently, but every little bit of my own I harvest saves us money that can be put back into the grow budget. Every little bit that gets added to the grow budget increases how much I can harvest… Rare occurrence of a good self feeding loop. lol

5 Likes

Amazing grow jessi23!

1 Like

Dispensaries are taking advantage of patients here in Illinois.
Ounces range from $350-450 depending on the THC %.
Recreational prices are 25% higher, and rec customers pay tax according to THC levels. Not to exceed 30%.
I bought the MarsHydro 2x2 tent in June.
After the first ounce was grown, my tent/kit was paid for.
I can’t expand so I am making the most out of the space I have.
Thank God for Autos
I have given 0 $$$ to Illinois for flower in the last 7 months. It is very gratifying.

6 Likes

Here they charge a minimum of $45/eighth and there is no rec, so you have to have a card, which means sacrificing other rights and personal privacy…

Street prices are RIDICULOUSLY cheaper, but still not “affordable” for someone who doesn’t make a lot and needs it to function…

6 Likes

theyre sticky tho

5 Likes

Hi there @jessi23 I’ve popped in a couple times.
Near the beginning as you where setting up and now. Pure genius well done.
Fantastic journal cheers

5 Likes

Beggining of week 8

I think i might chop next weekend but im not entirely sure

7 Likes

Doesn’t look done to me.
Amazing your parents haven’t discovered your grow yet.
It must smell amazing by now

1 Like

Nice and frosty.

1 Like

Awesome work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Okay so the trichomes appear mostly cloudy but i saw some turning amber too. From now on im feeding it only water, and i was thinking about doing the 2 day dark period as well. When would be the right time to start that?:blush: image|375x500](upload://xA0ztmxsyKROsz8XvoJPL167OVd.jpeg)

10 Likes

I’d put it into the 2day dark cycle now the plants is at its highest thc percentage right now this is my opinion and what I put into practice

3 Likes