Seed Stores in San Francisco

Hey guys, how are you today? I’m from Brazil and a friend of mine is in San Francisco and he would bring some special beans for me. Do you recommend any seed store around the city? I would buy some online, but he will be back on sunday, august 6th, and I do not now if there’s enough time to delivery. If you have any online store to recommend, I will be glad either!

Thanks for your attention and let’s groww! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @leandroalleoni

Welcome back. Most dispensaries are allowed selling seeds, look up where humboldt seeds can be bought offline, or look for Buds and Roses.

@PreyBird1 might be able to help you too.

6 Likes

My local dispensary is a short drive south from SF. They have some seeds :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Awesome, bro! I will have a look right now! Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Thanks, man! Really appreciate that.

5 Likes

There’s a few in SF too. Download the Weedmaps app and search cultivation

6 Likes

Doing that right now! Thanks again for the support! =D

5 Likes

What did you end up buying? Something good I hope

5 Likes

Hey, buddyy! Yesss, I got some good stuff I hope! He went to Solful dispensary and found some regular seeds from Humboldt and Equilibrium Genetics with 50% OFF. AMAZING! Lol

Do not know much about the Equilibrium yet, but the guy from the store said they are made with some landraces. Let’s see!

6 Likes

I just grew out stupid fruit feminized last indoor. You’re gonna like it. It’s good stuff. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Thats the review I like it! Hahaha awesome, man… can’t wait to play with them a little bit… they will be joining some other genetics such as Peyote Cookies (Barney’s Farm), Franco’s Lemon Cheese (Greenhouse), Purple (Pyramid Seeds), OG Kush CBD 1:1 (Dinafem) and CBDream (Paradise Seeds).

First time I’ll be playing with some regulars, wish I got some good crosses!

5 Likes

Great to see that you came right @leandroalleoni , hope to see you growing soon.

3 Likes

I will try keep you guys posted! Thank you very much everyone!

3 Likes