Seed swappers

Making this room so we can share some seeds and genetics between members. Feel free to post what you may have to offer as well as strains you may be on the hunt for and hopefully we can share the love in the community

I’ll start off with these to offer if anyone has interest in trading, what ya got?

7 Likes

Awesome. Been waiting for this. When I get a list ill be back.

6 Likes

Following here too. I don’t have any seeds right now I just used the 5 I bought. Looking for new ones though

3 Likes

This is a great idea! I’m definitely watching this.

2 Likes

Well here’s a start. I have some more loose packs running around here but this is the majority. Most fems. If you see something message me.

4 Likes

That’s a nice collection there!! I’m def gonna be interested in some!

3 Likes

Know any background on those bruce banners? I will be using a bb in a cross im starting to work on. Looking for a good one.

3 Likes

I think I might still have some Bruce banner #3 auto seeds laying around, grew it out and found a nanner on a lower branch and some seeds around it, plant was incredibly vigorous growing, I can check in the morning

3 Likes
2 Likes

Appreciate ya brother, looking for photo though not autos. I have some bb#3 photos and a couple others, just always have an eye out looking :grin: im told there is a purp pheno in bb and I’m searching…

4 Likes

Be extremely careful on your personal info, no personal info on the thread. Always dm…

We can’t back you if something goes wrong. Just be careful.

This is for the thread, not necessarily you kats and kittens.

4 Likes

Completely understand my ever watchful friend :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I looked up my order the banner is from blimburn seeds

4 Likes

I’m up to it. A friend of mine gives me seeds. I’ve been given 2 bottle fulls so far with a 3rd sometime soon. The kicker is though we don’t know what they are. It’s a total flippin mix. First batch of seeds I grew some seedlings, and I had too many so abiding.by prop207 rules, I ended up giving some away. The person that grew those seedlings was very surprised at the outcome. And so was I. Most turned to be indica hybrids. Some are sativa hybrids too. Any seeds found in any bud was separated in marked containers for growing. I’ don’t know what all your levels thc in yours but whatever these plants were they were perfect for my pain levels. So far from dispenaries, my fave is the red22 that is usually 31% on up. The two strains out of 5 that came out of his seedlings came out stronger than red22. I’d put a movie in, grab a drink, smoke 2 puffs, start watching movie , next thing I know I’m waking up movie over with and drink warm and body was refreshed. These are great strains. But the seeds come from crossbreeding. These aren’t ones you find in stores. Being that they are unknown. I call them Bennu then add a number behind it. I got plant 3 and 5 from seedlings so they are labeled Bnu3 and Bnu5. I’ just started seeds from Bnu5 which after we all tested it’s the strongest. That’s gonna be next batch is Bnu5…but these as said are where someone who’s a botanist sliced diced DNA, etc and I got seeds from them. I shared many seeds with people. Next batch is very strange ones crossbred mixes . Supposedly seeds from a Afghan Portugal crossbreed is in there. But if anyone would like to exchange some…I’m up to it. !
These are seedlings popping up on 5th day.!
The seeds shown that’s how many I was given 2nd time. :grin:

20210825_061137|375x500

Here’s what some of them seeds i got turn out like. These are the seedlings I gave away when babies, the guy grew them…and nice indeed

2 Likes

@Hydro I see fruity pebbles u have been looking for

2 Likes

Message sent

1 Like

So you guys are getting flagged by the system for the crystal meff word. I ignore those flags. Just wanted you to know why they were happening. Laters be safe.

The system Flags the hard drug words.

3 Likes

Lmao! I’ll just use wcm for future typings haha, I don’t name the strains 🤷 hahaha

3 Likes