Seeding Breeding 2022 ... rough start ... but here we come!

Looks like an awesome spot to grow @970cannetics

8 Likes

Okay so any off you following along know I haven’t been around the forum for awhile again. I thought I was getting a hang of things and life was going swell. Well I got kicked out of my family’s house again for the third time in my life. I moved back home to literally take care of and clean up after my alcoholic brother. It became too much for me and my girlfriend to handle. She ended up moving in as well because she was in the middle of changing jobs. Anyways we kicked him out as a family only for my mom to move him back in against our wishes and with no warning whatsoever. And then we’re kicked out instead because now she is all of a sudden blowing up the inside of the house to remodel it. And know that in all of this me and my girlfriend are living in a grain bin silo on the property and only using the bathroom in the upstairs of the house. So fast forward to where I am now.

We have a place of our own that we are renting. I quit my job and am now self employed. I have been selling wood as well as any of my labor services I can provide. It’s a heck of a struggle keeping up with moving all my stuff out and keeping up with my plants trying to find a new home for them and a new place I can grow indoors. I can’t grow at our rental. My partner and I have come up with a place but I need to spend a lot of time and money helping his brother demo and remodel his house to make it where he can live there and I can grow in the old bedroom. I need to do a transmission swap on my car. I fixed most of the seals on my 1975 blazer but still have one more exhaust gasket and need to do an oil change before I can bring that over. The snow has been wild here in southwest Colorado! Haven’t seen this much snow since almost 2007 2008! I love it.

This next season I hope to go super big we will be growing on multiple properties and I will still have my breeding spot going as usual! I have some plants going now that I started in September. But man they have been struggling. I just haven’t been able to truly take the time to care for them properly with having to go over to the house feeling completely uncomfortable there and having to deal with my snake squirrel of a brother.

The main reason I quit my job is because it was becoming a toxic work environment a I literally want getting paid for the work I was doing. So I was trying to wait until April of this year to quit when I could transition straight into farming. Well with everything I had to quit. And then we we’re kicked out forced to find a place. And I still need to get a spot for my plants now. So least to say my life’s been a mess. But now the plan is to try and work for myself I might try and do budtending and get into a legit grow room maybe one day a week to make enough while I don’t have the income yet. My main goal is to farm for myself. Grow everything and anything I can. Breed any and all form of seeds. Sell wood shovel and plow snow in the winters. So hopefully with all of your help and support with each other I’m hoping to obtaing those goals. I have also reached out to some seed companies and I need to get a bunch of my seeds together for them to be ready and shipped as freebie packs to be sent out to customers with their seed orders. I believe the one I was working with is coolbeanseeds.

I really do need to get back into the habit of jumping on here checking in on everyone and taking care of my people. So I will work on that habit. I am on Instagram a lot more these days and have been doing a lot of social networking there! If anyone wants to follow along there I would love to see you there! My personal Instagram is: 420littlewillie and our joint account is: bigwilly_littlewillie both of those accounts are older and I created a business account for S.C.S.C. !!! It is: southwest_colorado_seed_co

Last thing anyone heard anything from chitown recently I just want to make sure he’s good and everything I’ve been repping his hat everywhere I go and have had so many compliments on the hat!

Happy Growing Everyone! And happy new year!

7 Likes

@970cannetics not a good situation to be in glad you out of it now family ae always the best keep ya head up brother toxic work environment the worse been there a few times so understand that sounds like you and the mrs sorted now

6 Likes

Some of you have already received our business card so you might recognize this… Well I am working with a graphic designer to eventually get my own logo and refine this one to my liking!

P.s. I got a bougainvillea plant and we were born on the same year so he’s my brother! Whooo doggy.

7 Likes

I am also still offering everyone’s first pack of seeds free maybe even two packs of seeds so once I get caught back up on all the ones I’ve promised. You can choose to have both or either or. Depending on if you want the hermi seeds Cherry OG. Or just some regular seeds I crossed myself from Coloradoseedinc. Genetics. Slazerbeam x Ghost Ship. Message me if interested. Be patient it might take me a bit to get caught back up and everything especially with my situation at the moment I still am moving and transitioning. But thanks for all the support otherwise! Another photo dump coming soon!

Happy Growing!

7 Likes

I need some massive males phenos for a future project.

7 Likes

Had this last year xmas time was lush :heart_eyes: proper kush high and the cherry pheno is very potent in this one.

7 Likes

A few more pics from before the harvest.

7 Likes

The male used this season was from my breed last season I went with a Hay Fever x Ghost Ship. So these next generation of seeds will definitely be very interesting.

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Here are some pics of the plants I started all the way back in September! One is actually a clone from that survived that I took from one of the females from the breeding spot! Anyways it’s been a real struggle. I’ve played around with my soil mixes and finally had some failures and learned a lot! Back to adding lots of calcium to my soil mixes!

6 Likes

I have been riding this ride also :frowning:

a struggle it has been

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

We all have to live and learn sometimes!

7 Likes