Seeds/Genetics suggestions?

Happy Spring Everyone!

I am in the planning stage for grow #3. Grow #2 was Banana Kush I received from ILGM and it is in week 3-ish of flower so it will be some time before I know the end result. I had a few seeds of it left but only 1 of 6 popped and the seedling looks like it is going to take the front seat for a ride on the struggle bus…So… If I am going to start from scratch I may as well get an idea as to what is out there.

Indica heavy is my medicine of choice as it keeps me functioning at a higher level. I have ordered from Crop King Seeds and I Love Growing Marijuana and I didn’t have any problems at all with either of them. The plan is to find the right mother and start cloning for a perpetual harvest. Currently I have a 2x4 tent that I have been using and I plan on making it the Flower tent once this harvest is done. I also bought a 2x4 Vivosun (it is a bit shorter) and I plan on making this the veg/cloning tent. The set-up should generate enough for my needs .

I live in a medical legal state in the USA and I carry a license to purchase and grow so that won’t be an issue.

Suggestions?

5 Likes

I can drop you 3 or so purple Buddha seeds.

2 Likes

Also recommend chitownseeds.com, he’s got good stuff.

4 Likes

If u have some funds I would suggest something from sunken treasure seeds they have a tone of killer indicas of epic quality.im a big sativa guy myself I have other suggestions for those if are interested

2 Likes

Also if you look around u can still find a few packs of dominion seeds indica dominant strains

3 Likes

Hey @truthhound

Our seed portal has loads of links and seed information through our partners. Check it out.

2 Likes