Seeds!🌱 I am Beyond grateful

Holy seeds!! Shoutout to @PreyBird1 a
and @dequilo I appreciate BOTH Of you so Much Man New Journals Coming soon!!I can’t wait to see these Auto!!

21 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye::crossed_fingers:t2: :rofl::seedling:

17 Likes

I am riding along for this :slight_smile:

I cannot wait to see what those Autos do I want to put out a

few more than six :wink: I am thinking 60

Grow well My Friend and enjoy

Dequilo

16 Likes

excited to see more! :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Lucky you! King Kong ahhhh

12 Likes

I’m in! Can we hit the drive-through on the way? This man is hungry!

11 Likes

@truthhound of course! We always can stop for food :rofl::rofl: an @TechDCo trust me I can’t waittttt to see her!

18 Likes

@HostileHippie420 cant wait for mine to start packing on some weight too.

11 Likes

Lol the 13th ghost an monkey slapz is not released. I have a few tricks up my sleeve!. Gonna drop a fresh seed menu in…:zipper_mouth_face::thinking: seed menu update is work man! Its way worse than trim jail. Ya get shitloads of keefe but uhhh i hate shucking seeds. Because then you got to grade and sort and separate them. And carefully take any of the sts keefe and throw it out because you cannot smoke anything that touched silver thiosulfate solution it is POISON! @mayakid just a heads up and all the folks here on the forum.

15 Likes

I cant wait to see the menu. I bet you have a pdf.with each strains in its cycles and traits and what not as notes listing its characteristics phenotypes :+1: :ok_hand:
My mouth drops everytime i see strains amd names i dont have then i see the grows on here. I just want the seeds haha addicted :weary: :smile:

8 Likes

Ahhh, thanks for sharing @HostileHippie420 . @PreyBird1 and @dequilo , the glue ( icky sticky ) that keeps our community growing. Thanks my friends. #cannabiscommunity

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! That’s for sure man it truly does hold us together

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 and @dequilo both good buggers those autos sound nice to

10 Likes

I get folks that are like… i looked up the strains and cant find any info?? And i just chuckle and say its because there my creations. They never existed until i made them. Then i just refer them here and go look. I also have extensive photo archives of my work so i dont forget what i made lol @ me and my stoner brain!

15 Likes

I can’t wait for the selection keep me updated on the production maybe we can do a breeding projects if anyone’s up to that

8 Likes