Seeds... lots of seeds

Hi friends!

Paul Moreno from Cooperativa Ananda here @CooproAnanda

As you might know, Cooperativa Ananda has 2 licenses for commercial Cannabis production in Ecuador. Our first license is a type 2 that allows us to import, sell, and reproduce seeds and clones. We have a 7,800 square meter facilities almost ready to start producing.
Our second license is a type 4 that allows us to plant 5 hectares (12.3 acres) of industrial hemp.
Regulations in Ecuador states a maximum 1% THC content in dry biomass.

So, we need seeds for grain and fiber for outdoor hemp, and, additionally, high CBD (or CBG or CBN) seeds for indoor/greenhouse production.

Can you please raise your hand if you are a serious Hemp Seeds provider.

We need seeds. Lots of seeds.

de

7 Likes

@automatik can you help?

1 Like

Congratulations again on your licenses @paulcoyote!
If you want to check out oregoncbdseeds.com they can help you out. I know a couple local hemp farmers that have used their cultivars 2 years now. They have always been compliant with thc levels since using these guys. Check them out, they are doing some amazing R & D.
They sell in bulk to my friend.
:v:

5 Likes

Hi @paulcoyote , lovely to see further progress of yours. I received a file yesterday from a source and it might seriously help you in your efforts. I am speaking with the CEO on Friday and will give him your details to get in direct contact. Great to see all your progress coming along nicely. @sensibleseeds

4 Likes

Please check out our range at one of our online store [https://www.sensibleseeds.com/]

Prices per seed can start at 0.30 pence/seed on high quantities

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Will check that soon!

1 Like

Hi @Tygrow78 , looks very promising!

2 Likes

We got seeds!

An US company (name will be revealed later) that has operations in the Sacred Valley in Perú, will send us seeds and will finance 50% of hand labour and equipment for the first year… and they will bought all of our hemp production!!!

Soon, I’ll be like this happy dog:

8 Likes

Or a happy pig!

5 Likes

I am very excited to hear buddy! That is so incredible. It’s been great to watch your venture grow.

2 Likes

Thanks @Slym3r! Hope you can visit us some time soon.

2 Likes

Stop the press!
Cooperativa Ananda (Riobamba, Ecuador) and LET international ICS (Moab, Utah)

2 Likes

¡WE GOT IT!

Through LET International ICS we will be getting seeds from www.rohrerseeds.com
(“Hlukhivs’ki 51” H-51: High Fiber Yield) for our crops in #Ecuador. We’ll be receiving about 900 kilos of seeds, enough for a year of planting in our 5 hectares license.

We have registered the cultivar in the Ministry of Agriculture in Ecuador and will be planting the first days of december.

Also, we are negotiating with www.KeytoLifesupply.com some of their high CBD / CBG strains.

See you soon in our mountains of marihuana!

7 Likes

Hi @paulcoyote congratulations team Coopertive Ananda!
The opportunities what you can do, wow. It will be very interesting to learn how cannabis grows on the Equator in your climate.

Here a Key to Life farm of CBD hemp regular seed for extraction grown pretty much on it’s own.
Some farmers prefer to space them out while others pack them in tight like this and crush it in less space.
Cannabis can adapt to them environment like we saw here in 2020.
Kyle M

IMG_2299~2

6 Likes

That is fantastic @FarmerK! Will love to have a mountain of marihuana like you!

We really appreciate your time and support to our sustainable community project.

You have to come and visit us!

2 Likes