Seeds sent to wrong adress?

I’m about to get back into automated systems jus not my personal my buddy has convinced me.i been jus look at all the new hydro set ups there coming up with these days I almost don’t know what to pick

2 Likes

I was using bucket dwc but they were difficult.
I built my own rdwc. It’s so much better

2 Likes

I jus contacted a vendor to see if I could help get anything as cheap as I can kiz I basically been working for free jus go feed my family and try to pay bills once my property got robd I made like the worse mistake of all and jus delvd deep into depression and had a lapse and wanderd the streets for like 5 days I was ao hurt jus kiz I’m good to my neighbors so to know 1 did that shit jus got me but I came home said I was sry for tákn off and going down a bad path so my buddy who is a vendor is buying everything but he wants me to do It on his property wich I’m fine w to we laget share everything kuz iv been teaching on I’m what I know for free kiz he helpd me alot this yr after the robery

3 Likes

But I also feel even bad him helping me kuz the stuff I was growing on the property was hlf his so jus put us back

2 Likes

But thank you for ur insight I know il find sutin that I can Afford or jus have to try and see if the have any passive and non automated systems that are good

1 Like

Interesting have a picture of your set up.

2 Likes

You are perfect, so far lol

1 Like

@repins12 gave me the idea and I built it.
Got to give credit when credits due.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yep nice. I send that nice guy some beans. Glad he helped you.

3 Likes

Awesome.
Hes a good guy.
Always willing to help

2 Likes

That’s so badass

2 Likes

Set up looks awesome and like it is working well, my friend. Glad that I could help. I’m looking forward to seeing it grow. I hope that all is well with you and yours :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes