Seeking a Strategic Business Partner for an Illinois Dispensary in 2020

Hi GNET, @DispensaryOwners

I have a client who is looking to open a dispensary in Illinois in 2020. as you are aware full adult recreational use starts 1st January 2020 in Illinois.

My client has the money to bankroll the operation but he has never operated a dispensary and is willing to work with established and experienced dispensaries to help set his business up. He has looked into operating as a franchisee as well and is open to that idea.

If you would like to connect with my client, please do not hesitate to either private message me via GNET or email me on info@coactive26.com for more information.

Cheers,

Tony Rullo
CoActive26 LLC - Business Solutions
215-880-3859
info@coactive26.com
www.coactive26.com

4 Likes

Is your client a social equity applicant? If not it would be tough to get a retail license on the next round. If they have the money might want to consider partnering up with a social equity organization.
Our company Sensi Staff in Chicago is helping social equity applicants through business accelerator programs.

www.sensistaff.com

4 Likes

Thank you sali7619 for letting me know of your option to partner with a social equity organization. It’s the “windy city” so anything can happen. I will private message you shortly.

2 Likes

Good day @CoActive26 we would like to discuss further your client and you with regards to a dispensary in Illinois 2020. We are seeking to max out points as social equity applicant and understand a little about the “windy city.”

@sali78619 how do you assist with social equity applicants? would like to learn more.

2 Likes

Hi Stone,

Let’s talk. Please contact me on the details listed below.

Cheers,

Tony Rullo
CoActive26 LLC - Business Solutions
215-880-3859
info@coactive26.com
www.coactive26.com

Feel free to contact me.
sal@sensistaff.com

www.sensistaff.com