Seeking Master Grower for Large Scale Aeroponics Project in NJ

We are a smoke shop that has obtained an investor to open a large scale grow facility and grow operation in New Jersey. We expect to have our license by June so this is time sensitive. I am a novice in growing and need the help of a master to ensure our crops now and in the future. As this is the ground floor in NJ many things are in flux, such as salary. If you are interested in moving to New Jersey or perhaps you are already here, please contact me with a resume and some examples of your work.

5 Likes

Hi Mark,

This is good new indeed! I’d like to chat with you about your Aeroponics…may I call you?

Cheryl

2 Likes

Sharon Burns from Denali Accounts I know of someone with 30 years experience. He was head of Del Monte foods over 30 years agriculture degree, he does not come cheap. call me 928 272 7788 yes I work evening and weekends anytime I will ask David to update his resume

1 Like

I’m a retired engineer and have designed, built and now operate an aeroponic grow in Oregon. There are lots of ways of doing this wrong and only a few that work.

2 Likes

Hey Kirk! I do realize the many potential pitfalls of aeroponics and want to avoid newbie mistakes. This is why I am seeking a master in this field. I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you!

2 Likes

Wrong reply sorry

1 Like

Hey Kirk! I do realize the many potential pitfalls of aeroponics and want to avoid newbie mistakes. This is why I am seeking a master in this field. I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you!

2 Likes

@mark.sanders3

Hey Mark! I am from New Jersey and have posted this across my social media and shared your opening. Would be happy to connect you if I find anyone with master grower qualifications.

Look forward to connecting in the future and exploring working together as well :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Would be glad to help! I was thinking more of coming on as a consultant to get your system operational and that will give you time to find the people you need in NJ for production growing. My email is: oregoncoastfarms@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Thank you Jessica! I very much appreciate the help. It is very hard to find people I can trust out there. In one day I’ve received several helpful messages and advice from here.

3 Likes

Cheryl, please do give me a call if you would like today. My cell is 305-282-3720

2 Likes

Hi Mark,

I am a recruiter who specializes in finding and placing cannabis cultivators. If you are interested in exploring the service my company Vangst can provide I’d love to hear from you. My email is andrew@vangsttalent.com.

2 Likes