Seeking words of wisdom

Iv lived here for 28 years and have had good times and bad times but it’s so beautiful in all seasons here and I love being in the woods

3 Likes

I’m also sry I never met ur father didn’t mean to come off douchey

2 Likes

Brother it’s all good I have really thick skin and don’t care much about anything. I don’t get my feelings hurt. I do know he lives in west Adam’s. But the rest of my family lives east of Boston and in buzzards bay.

1 Like

Congratulations South Dakota for being the 1st State to end Prohibition and pass Recreational and Medical Cannabis on the SAME F’n DAY. OH YEA!!! We are really pumped up for all this.
My advice is get your genetics now while no one is looking! Holla.
Kyle M

4 Likes

I live jus on the border of adams and north adams so west and east adams are for the better off people who want to live in the suburbs there’s really only 2 places they stick all the garbage people in adams it’s either burt st or winter st burt is the north end projects wich I live jus out side of and winter street is where all the gang members from out of town go to hide kuz we don’t let certain people on the burt unless u at least have a heart crazy to think I still feel bad kuz everyone deserves a good father and dad they are 2 diff things

1 Like

I did live on the burt for 20 years and put in my work there if I had to finally bought my own place not to far away but not on the burt unfortunately my parents still Iive there I’m really trying to get them out of there before something bad happens

1 Like

Not official yet.
Our local county sheriff along with the highway patrol Colonel filed a lawsuit trying to block it, backed by the governor and paid for with taxpayer dollars

2 Likes

Pleas don’t hold your breath, you’ll turn purple if you do lol. Missouri voted in legal medical in 2019. took em till mid 2020 to start allowing the medical grow licenses. And they are just now opening the first dispensaries. It’s all about the money.

We are allowed 6/6/6 Clones/In Veg/ In Flower. so a total of 18 growing at any one time. Must be in a locked room inside a house or in a locked enclosure outside. I have my cultivation permit for inside, not sure if you can have a permit for inside/outside at the same time. I am going to email the powers that be and find out. The amount you can have in dried flower is 8 oz. Or 2 months worth. You must get a doctors certification, $100, then apply for the license with the Dept of senior services. The medical card only (no cultivation) is $25 the cultivation permit is $125. (it went up $25 the second year) All in all not a bad start. Illinois just passed recreation after one year of medical. I am sure that Missouri will not be far behind…like I said it is all about the money. TAXES on the sales, and a shitpot full of fees for commercial growers that supply the dispensaries.

1 Like

Oh darn it, hope you guys are legal on the 1st of Jan. 2021.
Legal or not, I do what I gotta do.

Kyle >

1 Like

I can’t believe they raised it 25 percent right off the jump, but it is mostly or totally about the money yes they sell the license before they have any place to sell it but s pl ce close to me finally got approved and their working on the building now, oh also in Mo

2 Likes

Awesome buddy I’m glad to see there’s still some integrity out there I’m glad I fucking survived order 420 wich was the arrest of every canabis grower befor the war turns tides

2 Likes

Well the good news is/was that the first year I paid the doc $100 for the prescription for it…this year she went down to $50 and the state went up $25 lol. So still $25 ahead from the first year. I’m sure they will raise it again, next year and probably every year. Hopefully they will go full recreational soon.

1 Like

Greetings @sumwonyustano Good luck on your new projects! I’ll stay in tune with the posts,
cheers
SS

1 Like

The #1 limitation you will have less than perfect results with are genetics,if you start with less than the absolute best you can never achieve the absolute best no matter how much you learn or how perfected your environment is! Spend the money for the absolute best seeds you can find ,start with a light you can afford that does the job well , a hps 1000w is only 150 cdn you can buy better lights later if you can’t afford what you want. Upgrades can come from savings from providing your own recreational or medical needs. Organics are very forgiving and with guidance a great place to start! Hope this helps some,enjoy and welcome

3 Likes

I haven’t been sure about this my friend that is jus a simple peace of the puzzle when I have met true growers and I mean they call it growing for a reason there must be a reason plants have been willing to let us use them to help save this planet with out ruining everything around us to maintain a healthy happy life even thru molecular decomposition should be healthy and happy no matter the species so the very first step for me as a child was jus life the way all life and death resinates with the human body is effective on a spectrum some people make connections faster than others so it’s about slowing everything down so we can teach people to appreciate all life and death because once u do you can use ur full attention on staring at plants and if u watch and listen long enough they will tell u what’s wrong with out speaking directly so the yes the gens matter alot ur right but is also about ur genetics as well and how well you bond with fungal genetics structured living organisms and learning there synchronicities is how u manipulate them for good or bad and that is dependant on the bond and the person so real growers have good gens both sides of the existence so dissapline , commitment , listening skills , meditation , a life of serveetude to a life form who can only contact u in simple ways way to simple that people have over done it all

That’s is my link if you haven’t found anything worth spending money on all the guys here I associate with fight for the samw cause if I can I will help you get discounts the do send me coupons to hand out but I don’t Wana jus give them away kiz I’m in a bad spot since my property got robd in October over half my crops and veggies and herbs jus lucky no1 was home and we went on a small vacation in vt and came home.to a robd property