Selling, Handcrafted Bamboo Bongs

Hey there,

I sell Handmade Bongs made out of Bamboo. Fellow growers, I am a keen DIY crafter. I am making customised Bamboo bongs for you, According to your height/design/colour, etc.

Made with care using sustainably sourced, treated and cured bamboo, my bongs are designed to deliver a smooth and enjoyable smoking experience. Each bong is crafted with attention to detail, resulting in a unique and stylish piece that will make a great addition to your collection.

Here are some of the features of my bamboo bongs:

• Durable and sustainable: Bamboo is a strong and environmentally friendly material that will last you for years.
  • Smooth hits: The natural properties of bamboo ensure that each hit is smooth and enjoyable, with a sweet aftertaste of bamboo.
  • Handcrafted: I carefully craft each bong, creating a unique and personalized product.

I’ve attached some images of the product:

7 Likes

Hi @ritzz

Welcome to GN and great post. I also have a bamboo pipe and admit it smokes well. Great work/craft you doing, where are you based?

3 Likes

Hey @chrisj. Thanks for having me here.

If you ask my opinion on the bamboo bongs/pipes as a user. They are very smooth and intense compared to glass. Also, the sweet bamboo aftertaste is pretty refreshing.

I am from India.

5 Likes

Your handmade bamboo bongs are fantastic! I’ve always admired crafters who put so much care into their work. It’s great to see sustainable materials being used, too. Customizing them is a neat touch. However, I still prefer glass ones from the thick ass glass brand. Anyway, best of luck with your business – I’m sure fellow enthusiasts will appreciate your unique creations!

3 Likes

Man I don’t smoke flower just dabs but that’s one of the smoothest looking bongs out there. Awesome work. That looks badazz. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes