Sensibleseeds seed bank

I made my first purchase from sensibleseeds.com. Now that’s the way to run a seed bank I give them a 5 star rating. I would buy seeds from them any day.In less than a week my order was processed and waiting for me when I got home. And they have a great selection too.

Thank You

3 Likes

Nice! Keep everyone posted with your progress with them… I’ve used growers choice and had a couple bad seeds but they have a 90% germination guarantee and replaced them with no problems… Good luck with your new babies!!

2 Likes

Im looking for this strains Lifter, Elektra, Suver Haze, Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce, and Hawaiian Haze. Do you have? I purchse some on https://berkshirecbd.com

1 Like

They have many hundreds of strains im sure they have some of them;) @sensibleseeds paul do u have any of these?

Also u should get some dominion seeds on the go im having a hard time making a order to get some.

Is this a typo? Is this supposed to be super silver haze?
ILGM has this one.

2 Likes

Msnl has it as well. I recommend their genetics by far with those strains.

Sensible seeds has always done me right. Their genetics are good but 4/5 not quite 5. And their autos lack big time.

Seeds here now is killing it with top shelf like way up top shelf(break out the ladder haha) and the coustmer service is the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing w. They have amazing freebies and are always along the same lines as the seeds u order. I just bought a pack of dj shorts first light and got 4x flow f5 & 4x breeders pack #2 & 7x vanilluna!!! And that’s even w me using a refund code and basically just paying shipping lol . Crazy nice ppl , very personable. And they have a bunch of exclusive companies and strains. Check out afficiandos seeds the first boutique seed company. And one on one help from the master grower that created the strain u buy. (U can Google these growers they have made themselves nearly famous, no no fake wannabies u can’t Google, actual master growers running big professional grows!!) It don’t get better than that my friends;) look the. Up u won’t be disappointed. I’d be willing to go in on a strain or two in n April if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can always hit me up for a menu. I carry photos, auto regs, auto FEMS, and FEMS. I blow away any seed bank with freebies. And I don’t take weeks to ship. Shop with me and you’ll never go back to those banks.

2 Likes

Hell yeah I just found someone to buy some serious seeds from afficiandos when I crop out!! Boo ya best seeds available on the market haha. Rolling with the big boys we will be. (Even if it does cost a grand CDN I’m excited) anyhow u will get to see what their genetics look like here soon enough. I got it bad haha “gotta have em all” i also have a pack of roadkill skunk and official gg4 seeds coming shortly.

4 Likes