Seriously!

@CoyoteCody it’s not all lives matter imo, you’re missing the point. I’m basing this on the simple fact that me being white, I don’t fear being killed when I’m pulled over or with any type of dealings with cops etc. I don’t and never have had any second thoughts speaking back or even arguing with cops if I think they’re in the wrong. Growing up, I was never given “the talk” on how to deal with and act if I’m pulled over etc I think it’s ridiculous that he praised the protesters in Michigan, that brought bazooka and all kinds of assault riffles And told the governor to sit down with them, but then goes off when it’s African Americans. The clown :clown_face: is a narcissistic racist that divides and lies for no reason but his own.

:v:

Packee

2 Likes

More whites are killed by cops every year than blacks, a cop is more likely to be killed by a black man then a unarmed black man is to be killed by a cop. I’m Native American and I dont fear being pulled over, it’s called compliance. He supported both protests, it was the riots and chaos that ensued during and after, there were no riots during the anti lockdown protests. I bet you cant even tell me one thing he has said that is racist, I also bet you can not name one thing g that he has done that no other president or administration has done before him.

1 Like

I respect your opinion but you’re comparing apples to oranges

Let’s go with a full page NYT ad wanting the death penalty for the Central Park 5

Didn’t see any articles about Epstein :man_shrugging: but then again he said he didn’t know him that well :man_facepalming:

I also watched him tear gas peaceful protesters for a photo op

We can agree to disagree

:v:

Packee

4 Likes

Why can’t we just love and accept what is different…we are all human…should never have happened but it did… and they will be held accountable…

2 Likes

It’s a fuckin warzone in some parts… The covid pandemic couldn’t cause this so they had to improvise and now they got what they wanted… We are all fucked now because of this but those big companies owned by the billionaires being looted and burned down are sure going to collect alot of insurance money… Oh I guess you could imagine who those people are friends with… Government is one giant business

1 Like

Truth… I’d vote for him for president

Make the people angry and you can make them do anything. And they will think it was their idea.

Exactly the same, as the nazis.

4 Likes