Seriously!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/news/local-news/3rd-night-of-downtown-l-a-protests-over-george-floyds-death-ends-with-officers-hurt-declaration-of-unlawful-assembly/amp/

Good ol LA rioting again or protesting as they say… The pieces of shit are looting… Shits really crazy like 45 min away from me and seeing it here but no looting

3 Likes

Apparently , they are attacking truck drivers now

The fucking idiots took over a bus as far as I know looted jewlery stores and other places… Just an excuse for the pieces of shit to do it… I’d literally like to go down there and punch every single one in the face… Absolute Idiocracy… not be way to get things to change… It’ll take love and belief… What do they think they’re gonna over throw the police :joy:… Oh and trust me those diamonds some fuckin idiot stole they’ll get caught they’re logging everything behind the scenes

7 Likes

They are all laser etched… stealing diamonds is not worth the hassle… it’s like stealing the Mona Lisa… what the fuck are you going to do with it…

3 Likes

Yup… Pure Idiocracy… This is type of shit is exactly what population control is about… They want you to do that shit guess what now more police and laws it’s like feeding into someone’s scamming tactics

4 Likes

I like the way you think @scotty17. You don’t have any blinders on like the majority of the world’s population. Your right, it’s all about control. I don’t believe in any coincidences anymore when it comes to national and world events. There really are puppet masters in this world!

1 Like

Been like this since ancient days… Greek empires controlling the mass… Only few born into it will know but there’s rebels amongst us fighting smart :call_me_hand:

4 Likes
1 Like

Yup Bro not going to die of cops no no going to drop like fly for of covin19. Hey there you know they not know what they are doing Bro’s just wait😷 this’s a time Bomb🧨

This is some fucked up shit and definitely police brutality… He’s already cuffed on the ground begging him to stop because he can’t breathe… That cop Should go down for murder… This is the reason why riots are happening everywhere which I don’t condone… Keep it peaceful don’t go loot or start setting fires like they’re doing… This is the George Floyd being killed by that cop video

1 Like

Yupp, its friggin heart breaking.

2 Likes

There’s no excuse there is 4 cops watching it happen… Why did they not put him in car… He’s already subdued for 10 min

1 Like
1 Like

Not all cops are racist assholes… I know a few myself I grew up with support weed too

1 Like

Doesn’t help that the orange Cheeto is bringing in the national guard and threatening to shoot protesters… world :earth_americas: be a better place with more love and less violence and racism. We all bleed :drop_of_blood:
:fist: :fist:t2::fist:t3::fist:t4::fist:t5::fist:t6::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

So true SOOOO many could benefit from that very same understanding;)

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog yes you’re right there. Some def could Some things definitely aren’t as the appear

Packee

2 Likes

I always enjoyed this song… Key to peace and love is showing it to everyone not just family friends but those strangers you just met to the person next to you in line at a store or eating beside you in a restaurant… Again I was the only person today helping a young man who had obviously been paralized in some way with a walker get in the doors of our local 7/11as I got my Coors light and 6 people in line watched for 45 seconds while he struggled to get in… But some people use this tactic to get an in on people when ill intention is already there… Why it’s so hard to tell the good from bad sometimes especially when money starts getting involved

2 Likes
1 Like

So you are mad about the riots, but then you get mad at someone for trying to maintain the peace? He has stood with the protesters the entire time, he has gone out of his way to pay his respects to George Floyd. I think you guys need to watch different media programs.
What happened was a tragedy, but it is not an excuse to rob, loot, riot, burn, murder, assault, and even stone people in the streets. I’m done with this hypocrisy. All lives matter.

1 Like