Shake shake shake, shake shake shake your goodies!

Dry ice ordered and a fridge full of sugar leaf , tonight’s gonna be a good night!! I will post pics tonight expecting a serious mountain of trichomes :yum:

11 Likes

Freezer has been full for a week now there’s no room for milk in my fridge haha, time to get rid of all this trim so I can put food back in there

5 Likes

Still have 4 to trim today hoping we can get it done b4 I make the hash.but then we are outta trim prison finally!!

6 Likes

You can do it my friends! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Haha tks brother :pray: we will be moving in stereo!! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Do you prefer Bubble or Dry ice? I was surprised of how much kief you get from dry ice.

2 Likes

Dry ice hash all the way massive yeilds of great hash u can’t go wrong :yum::+1:

6 Likes

What does putting sugar leaves in the freezer do? :relaxed: I read that you can store sugar leaves that way? What does the dry ice do? Sorry I just keep seeing people post about ice and stuff and I don’t understand what it does. I figured you would know. :grin:

2 Likes

Freezing trim n buds preserves terps, dry ice allows trichomes to detach cleanly when shaken to make hash

6 Likes

Does that get separated with a screen, to filter the trichomes from green? What type do use and where can it be obtained?

3 Likes

I use bubble hash bags the 150-220 micron bags work best

2 Likes

Wow. And so cheap. Hope you have a great yield!

3 Likes

I also use the bubble bags they work great! I am going to use dry ice next run. I’m excited to see the results.

4 Likes

I forgot to stop and grab dry ice on way hm yesterday hit a police checkpoint and just finished smoking a bunch of dope lol, will re order td tho, pics tn :sunglasses:

7 Likes

SOOOO mbw courrier finally decided to deliver my dry ice to prax air lol

4 Likes

Here’s the first three plants worth of dry sift

22 more to shake up

6 Likes

So far munson is the best extraction as far as yeilds and quality go super tasty stuff for dry sift!! I think I’ll smoke another actually

5 Likes

@ash93 I’ll bring a CPL hash J’s when we get tg :wink:

5 Likes

Sooo much third run to make edibles and winterized honey oil it’s insane!

5 Likes

@hoppiefrog Yeah you know I’d be down. Let me know when you’re in town

How did you even know I was on here, I just signed up lmao

5 Likes