Shatter Trays

What is the industry currently using for Shatter Trays and Transportation?

I recently attended the MJ Biz Con show. We displayed our trays used for drying and curing of soft gels. I was told that they would be perfect for shatter as well as our trays with a lid for transportation as opposed to pizza boxes. I am looking to learn a little bit more about the market and I would also be interested in offering our trays to test. I welcome all feed back.

2 Likes

@ajc293 could you edit your post with a specific question in bold for other members to easily answer? Whenever you use the Question tag, it creates the Q&A post format, where people “answer” instead of reply.

Also, would love to see some pictures of your trays. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree a picture is worth a thousand words

What makes your trays stand out against the competition? Of what materials are they composed? I would love to see pics as well!

2 Likes

Attached is a better description and picture

1 Like

What are your specifications and what work have you done in say food services?
Do you meet ISO handling requirements? If so what areas.

2 Likes

Attached is a better description and picture to what you asked for

2 Likes

Attached in a copy of our most popular model on a dolly. Our trays are made of fiberglass. The trays can handle 500lbs, temperatures between -60-250F, it is FDA compliant to Title 21 and NSF listed. Our products are used with in food service applications, confectionery and pharmaceutical. The tray that I proposed for transportation in 18x26x1 with a snap on lid which is also made of fiberglass and FBA compliant and NSF listed. Let me know if you have any other questions.

3 Likes

Wow! I like it what else is in you product line?

2 Likes

@ethan Attached is our Cannabis cut sheet. We have hundreds of additional products to offer however.MFG Tray Cannabis.pdf (486.5 KB)

3 Likes

That is really nice. What about other food service grade product that we could use in the grow.

2 Likes

Hi @ethan,

We have hundreds of boxes and totes. Let me know if there is a specific size you have in mind.

Anthony

3 Likes