She’s getting there!

2 Likes

I see you were a little rough on the ladies. There pistils look like theu have been touched or rubbed against. Possibly from the trelis install? The pistils ripen from the bottom and up and outwardly if you spray anything on the pistils they will do that exact thing. Turn red/brown.

1 Like

I don’t touch my plants with my hands. I use gloves. The oils on our hands create a dank smell on those plants. Ive had people ask me why theres not a super strong smell in my fresh packed jars hahaha i would run my hand in it, close it for a minute, then let them smell it. Hahahaha It gets dank. Hahaha i cant have that smell that strong on my plants hahaha my wife doesn’t like that. Hahaha The jars that get packed and been packed for a bit get heavy danky tho. Love that cure process. Hahaha

Nice i try not to touch the plants at all unless im transplanting or rotating the pots.

I think maybe it’s was the pesticide. She is my first plant every from seed to flower so I’m still pretty proud to finally smoke my own still probably 5 weeks out but I am excited

1 Like

Hey be proud brother. Your almost cannabis independant! Whats weird is my dealer is my customer now. And hes also my customer at my other job lol. 30 yrs i have known this guy. Man trips me out now. It was his fault i started growing again anyways. He left for vacation in Amsterdam and left me weedless for 2 months. But i sprouted a couple seeds because i heard a rumor he was going back to cali for good. Well the plants got way too big and were smelling pretty strong so i took them inside and when he got back 2 months later i was harvesting my 1st grow in yrs. And he was supposed to bring me some seeds from Amsterdam and he chickened out. Man i was mad as hell my one chance to get the real deal dr. Grinspon and super sativa cannabis club: karls oldschool haze and some lava freeze. Man i wanted the sscc seeds bad. They send them in a dope oldschool cassette tape seed case. God i want some