Shocked at this

So I bought this cool little seed starting dome . I geminated two gg4 auto . I planted them yesterday. Before I left it had just broke soil when I came home from work today

the thing grew like two inches in one day. I’m a newb but I’ve never seen this much rapid growth before. I know this is considered stretching. I’m just shocked at the rate of growth lol

7 Likes

Can someone explain this ? Lol

3 Likes

Also in just assuming when I transfer this to it’s final home I should build up dirt around it to stabilize it right ?

3 Likes

You can yes. This looks normal so far. Usually when its streching poorly, we are in reference to 4 to 6 inch streching.

3 Likes

Cant go wrong with that. Being auto u might wanna get it into the final pot like right away so it has all yhe room to move while she can.

3 Likes

Ok I will . Probably when I get home right into the five gallon grow bags lol

3 Likes

Auto’s can be tricky. I agree with @Mark0427 .
You want to transfer it within a day or two.
Just my opinion. I still haven’t had much experience with growing auto’s. Good luck with your grow @spades90

3 Likes

Put them right into five gallon grow bags yesterday right when I got home from work !

3 Likes

What is ur set up or are u growing outdoors… I bought that same dome thing about a year ago I have never opened the box… Have a great grow and good luck any help u need u can find it in this group. Some dedicated dudes and dudets on this site

2 Likes

Right now I’m growing indoors but definitely going to grow some outdoor as well this summer. That little dome starter works like a charm. But instead of using their little inserts I use small little jiffy pots they fit perfectly in the dome if you take out the insert. Geminated seeds poke through the soil in like a day !!!

1 Like