Should i continue in vegetation or switch to flower

Hello
Thats my 1st time planting
I would like know should i continue vegetation or switch to flowering
There is some flower like appeared

5 Likes

Hi @mman1986

It depends on a couple things, but firstly your plant is looking like its having a nutrient deficiency of sort. I think its best to work that out first, check our support ticket below, fill out as many answers as possible and I will reply as best as possible.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

4 Likes

Looks deficient in something, but getting burnt by another. I’ll chime back in when I see what/how/when u r feeding.

5 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: humboldt
Strain (bagseed too): og kusg - fortune cookie
Indoor, outdoor: indoor
Tent, Room Size: 4x4x3 mtrs, room
Lighting: 25000 lux, white led
Light height: 40 cm
Temps (day and night): 26 degree Celsius
Relative Humidity (day and night) : 55-60
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : 3 fans to circulate
Ventilation: 1
Pot sizes: 30 cm
Soil, Coco, or Dwc: organic soil
Nutrient type: compost tea every 2 weeks
Ph numbers: 5.5 - 6.4 by adding drops of lime to water
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps: 27
Co2: 450

Seed germination date: 1/8/2023
Veg duration:3 month
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water): from 2 to 5 days, depends on soil

3 Likes

PH pH
Where in the world did u read she wanted that acidity. Holy fuckme Batman! I think a human would even suffer drinking pH in 5s
6.3-6.8 depending on cycle

2 Likes

And it looks like you are in a garage. Any CO2 added is vented from room.

2 Likes

Ys, its in a garage, its my 1st time trying to plant

4 Likes

Will do that

3 Likes

Gwt a tent bro. A garage is hard to control. Tent easy. My girl found my 8x4 on FB for $40

1 Like

I am in a country where i found the led light by hard. We also dont have chemical fertilizers products, we only have the raw npk.

1 Like

Do you have amazon? I dont need to know where you are. Trying to grow in a garage means maintaining the atmosphere of whole garage. Can you build a room? Kilz particle board box would be easy to maintaining.
Organic npk rocks!

1 Like

Yes, we have local amazon marketplace, we are not allowed to import anything from abroad nowadays :smile: . So i am limited with alot of things. I can manage to get alot of the materials in the screen shot 80% and i can find alternative for the others, how often shouldni give them the nutrition? Is it everyytime with watering or on a specific schedule

2 Likes

But i have 100% free electricity
So i have an ac working 24/7 to control temperature

2 Likes

If you mix all of that with 8 yards of topsoil, you will have the soil necessary for the life of five plabts, in five gallon buckets. Each plant is different, so keep blood meal, worm castings, guano, and bone meal on hand to address possible issues. Hmmm you sound like the ideal candidate for korean farming method. Google it. It’s used agriculurally in many places with poor soil. See if you can find a tent on your market place. If not, free electricity is huge.

1 Like

Welcome @mman1986 We are glad you are here with the Growers Network Family now. What got you into growing? It’s awesome you got into the hobby. Many have such interesting back stories for growing their own medicine.

3 Likes

Okay sure will google it and see.
Whats the main purpose of the tent more than controlling temperature and humidity?

1 Like

I had very hard timing axoring good stuff, we only have hash, so its always mixed with other chemicals, so once i was in the states last summer, i bought some seeds with me and were able to pass it trhough the custome control. I wasnt going to make it if i had all sort of Agricultural equipments

2 Likes