Should u spray them?

I have a fine mist spray bottle should I b spraying them???

3 Likes

I do creates humidity in a small space… Just pure h20 no nutrients

How old are the plants? Why are you thinking of spraying them? To help them grow, to stop a problem, or something else?

3 Likes

There this old

3 Likes

Personally i do foliar sprays with microbes in veg but stol spraying in flower too risky w mold .i spray w straight water if i over feed and need to clean it up a bit.(its called reverse foliar feeding) your plants look happy w their levels of food tho;)

2 Likes

Man cute tiny girl there! I always mist my plants 3-4 a day. But i run 5 fans so they dry pretty quick. And mainly the pores are under the leaves on the bottoms. So i spray a fine mist of water all over follwed by a seaweed foiler then more water just so it doesnt burn leaves. It hasnt burned the leaves but i do it anyways. I loke to mist just before lights out also.

1 Like

Thx she is tiny❤️ First time growing. Didn’t do the right time cycle n the beginning. Now I no for next time. But I think I prefer them smaller they live n a closet.

1 Like

Top them right between the 2 new little armpits so there is 2 new growths. When the little armpits get taller and they have 2 tops do it again. Then when those two tops get 1" flower it.

I have no idea wat ur talking about. Do this now or next time??

1 Like

Just keep doing what your doing mom!! But just change your style of growing next go around and be prepared… I’ll send you a link on topping… Topping ultimately is hurting your plant in a planned but good way

Do you have room in your closet for a tent… I only have a 2ftx2ftx4ft tall tent with 2 inline fans 1 air intake and 1for exhaust… It’s not the best setup but big things come in small packages lol … next time I’ll be using a cocoa medium for my ladies still going to use general organic nutes but soil, lighting, temperature, humidity, and air flow are all key elements in getting great plants

Look on Amazon for products

As stated in video DO NOT top in flowering stage… Your little lady has already started to flower… My suggestion just let her do what she’s going to do

Yes ibshould have said that. I have topped i mid flower and i would advise against it. Only in veg.

1 Like

:weary: I wish I would of done this.

If it works for u hey it works lop , but its generally best to spray plants before lights on a cpl hrs is best or as early in the light cycle as possible.this gives the plants a chance to dry completely before the lights turn off.thus reducing the chance of mold contamination.same gos for watering as the lights turn in is best( i never water w/in 3 hrs of lights out.)

2 Likes

I mist with optic foliar google it, rapid growth with this in veg as they drink from the stomata.

This is an autoflower right?

1 Like

I don’t think so

Well thats great advise. But i work a lot. My wife wont do it right. And i have to do it all as soon as i get home from work. I water before the plants go to dark cycle switch over. And since i get up at 5am and get home at 7pm there no time.

1 Like