Show me your WORST plants

we all have so much fun showing off our beautiful buds and plants. Let have some different kind of fun. Post up your Worst plants. I mean the burned up, dried up crap bound for the fire pit or compost heap. Let’s give each other a good laugh.

this gierl was in a corner and i missed watering her, then my AC unit went on the fritz. She not quite dead yet, but…

6 Likes

this is one of 4 right now but I’m slowly bringing them back

5 Likes

lookin rootbound and needing new soil. Nice!! Thanks for sharing!! I now there’s gotta be some other burned up total messes out there somewhere. Don’t be afraid to laugh at your mistakes and, sometimes, at yourself. I know it makes me a better person, when i do.

5 Likes

i may as well take a picture of my whole grow. this time has been an embarrassment. 3 clones and 2 autos are going to get me an 1/8th. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t have too many saved pics of all my disasters…lol but I’ve always kept this one pic from a while back. I’ve never seen anything like what this thing did. It did NOT top itself, this is how it grew and mind you this plant is almost 2 months old at time of the pic. The shoots all came from below the cotyledons.

6 Likes

oh i do love a good freak

2 Likes

I was given a DP clone and I was in about the 3rd round with her when I monster cropped a couple of clones and put them in the bubbler. This has become my favorite strain and there were no more of these seeds available. While the clones were rooting I was getting ready to chop mom. The clone rooted nicely and had traded up to about a liter cup and decide it was time for a tad of sun to harden them up. Of course I forgot them. Killed one outright and this is the other one after about 2 months of eye dropper watering and sleeping with her in the grow room at night. (kidding, not quite that anal). I brought her back and she is rockin’ out. I used her to do my first scrog and harvested 7ozs. The motto of this story is obvious: Stoners don’t give up.

5 Likes

the little tiny plant is durban poison clone 4 weeks i think. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: got a little flower

6 Likes

First grow ever. WWA. Aerogarden.

7 Likes

i swear it looks like kale! i had one of those.

4 Likes

Made me think of a salad.

2 Likes

Is that a white widow auto ( WWA)? Leaves look delicious. I would eat them.

I am trying to think of my worst plant. What comes to mind is a couple years ago a local guy asked me to come help him cleanup. It was bin loads of dead/dead/dead seeded weed, alot with mold, dog hairs. I cant calculate how much weed there was, but atleast 5 kilos, once the weed had been separated from the stems and stalks. A very sad experience for me.

1 Like

My 1st visit to a Medical Grow in 2019.
Sad because the Owners works hard, spend $, and have experience.
It’s been a work in progress but if you would like to know what was wrong and how we fixed it, Direct Message me.
Kyle M

1 Like

Great subject but way too many good growers on this site

1 Like

Why not just share publicly, this is a growing forum after all.

2 Likes

Yeah white widow auto

1 Like

@johnnyboy2283now that looks funky as hell. nice!

1 Like

@lasvagas7, yes there are but EVERYONE has a bad plant once in a while.

2 Likes

@FarmerK, is that broadmite damage?

1 Like