Show off your bud photos

girl scout cookies

8 Likes

Those are indeed R8s from a room I designed a few years back

4 Likes

8 Likes

Oooooh! So even and well pruned! Looks clean and nice! Can’t wait to see those SCROG nets filled with glistening buds!

4 Likes

I remember when that netting first came on the market in the USA! We use to have to order from Europe, I think it came out of the Netherlands. It was a major advancement over expanded metal fabric. We didn’t have to clean the fabric after harvest. Plus the netting was the width we wanted.

3 Likes

This was “ULTRAVIOLENCE”

6 Likes

this is a “Blue Gorrilla” been working on this one a while

6 Likes

Blackberry Kush

6 Likes

Shoutout to @April and @jonw… Rolling one up with you guys in mind… :cloud:

Here’s to good buds! Cheers!

6 Likes

Something new ive been working on. we are at f2.

8 Likes

More mind numbing Tangerine Power! I cant let it go…:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

This is one of my all time favs… Hot day in the indoor grow, wanted to vent a little while pruning, and this little one wandered in to my seedlings! Stuck around on that plant for 2 days before finally heading back home!

Kinda shows you that even mother nature appreciates all types of flowers!:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Just what I like…tasty buds and cool wave bro! Jeff Spicoli aka Sean Penn from Fast Times at Ridgemont High for those youngsters that have never seen the classic.

5 Likes

That is show quality. I wish the royal horticulture society had cannabis as a category.

3 Likes

This is a photo of true love. And a smart grower. :flushed:

3 Likes

Too kind my friend. But to be fair i treat my plants better then anything else in my life.

2 Likes

Sometimes i wish i could go back in time just to look at flowers ive grown

6 Likes

My first grow of Kandy Kush.

8 Likes

8 Likes