Show off your bud photos

This one took me by surprise! They hang out in the back, almost disappearing behind others… Till flower, and the most citrus aroma to ever knock me in the nose!

6 Likes

Here is a pic from one of the grows American Cannabis helps manage…it isn’t necessarily my favorite picture but I really like what my daughter did with it when she converted it to a painting. This was her FIRST cannabis painting and I think it turned out pretty good.

She is a 20 year old college student with great skills…I can’t do stick people well so no idea where the talent came from! She will be developing a website to market her paintings as originals, re-prints, digital copies and apparel

She will also be offering the service of customized corporate logos by recreating photos into artwork of any company’s favorite bud pics! Let me know if you or any of your “buds” or buddys have interest.

IMG_3482|375x500

9 Likes

Great painting! Looking forward to seeing one of those paintings hanging in the GNET offices, @jonw!

3 Likes

Thanks Nick…we will get one on the GN wall soon!
I want a shirt with it on it.

2 Likes

I think you had better print a few of those shirts…I suspect they will be very popular!

4 Likes

Animal Cookies

7 Likes

Just saw some gorgeous buds at Downtown Dispensary’s grow op with @Growernick!

7 Likes

Here’s the fabulous @will.i.am checking out some lovely ladies at one of our friendly cultivation facilities

You look positively thrilled, my brother!

8 Likes

Shoutout to Savage for being the ever convivial host!

8 Likes

Top-shelf mids straight to the extractor.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Witches Weed

Bio Chem

92 OG

All grown hydroponically with zero pesticides or fungicides.

15 Likes

Even I am concerned about the way I am looking at these Animal Cookies! That’s the face of a man who loves to grow!

14 Likes

Uploading…

11 Likes

OG Kush grown under Next Light Mega using Greenhouse feeding.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Editing some photos from my last harvest tonight and I thought I would share.

Grown with Next Light Mega LED using Greenhouse Powder Feeding

9 Likes

Nice pics, @todd.mccormick! Here’s a Canna Azul grown in Growpito Sim mix with Elite nutrients, SECOES Microbial and some fun other microbes, under 10°K CMH for UVB and LED’s.

11 Likes

After the calamity of MJBizCon, nothing beats coming home to smell the flowers…

9 Likes

I spy Hydrofarm Radiant 8’s in those pictures :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

4 Likes