Show off your bud photos

Nice work, @jonw! Beautiful crop!

4 Likes

9 Likes

And that’s why they call you Trees Galore, @TreesGalore!

5 Likes

Yunnan Landrace
! IMG_20181004_082826_912|404x500

10 Likes

I love landraces! What other landrace strains are you currently running?

7 Likes

I think I remember them all, going to start new ones but these have been used the most so far
Guatemala, Hondorus, Jamaica, Slovenia, Guiana, China, Thailand, Mexico, Afghani, Panama.
Up next is Highland and lowland Thai, Morocco, Lesotho, Orisso India, Senegal.
I love finding ones I never knew existed, even after this long it still amazes me it’s adapted to nearly every climate.
Pondo Africa compared to Cambodia is definitely quite an adaptation leap for one plant.

6 Likes

Here we go one of my strains that I bred and grow …

10 Likes

Should have said this is GG4 Crossed with Jamaican Hash Plant Mr Nice 88 cut G13 Hash Plant …

5 Likes

sweet plant …what cannabinoids is she carrying ?

5 Likes

Hey Nick
I have a Greek Red Kalmata , Congolese Pointe Noir, Jamaican … and some others as seeds that I have not ran yet. I am always looking for other good landrace growers especially others that preserve them.

6 Likes

That I am not sure of unfortunately, as much as I need to know the DNA, cannabinoids and terps the state requires a bit too much at the time to be able to have them all tested, which I need to make the genetics I know can be done like with denali and denali skunk.

So never know maybe somome reading this now can offer lab testing easier and more affordable than my state, it’s definitely a “need to know” thing for me in order to achieve my ultimate goal to tailor genetics for specific cannabinoids and symptoms.

4 Likes

This one I’m very interested in for its higher CBN content, which is as effective as benzodiazepenes for anxiety.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Where’s his chin?!?!?!?

4 Likes

The Mysteries of “The Mad Scientist”…

4 Likes

Querkle

12 Likes

That’s a pretty big Querkle you’ve got there!

4 Likes

Plant on the left was grown in GrowPito virgin rockwool and the plant on the left was grown in my coco-based super-soil. Stand by for results!

Spoiler alert: my coco blend is waaaaay heavier just by holding the two plants. Just thought I’d share the pics

9 Likes

My most favorite strain, primarily for effects! Kinda got a little too punchy for a lot of folks, so I hid it!:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

My nemesis… Bubblegum Kush! Great strain, unless you are the trimmer… the indica expression is like playing “Where’s Waldo” with flowers… Bleah!:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes