Show off your bud photos

A Train wreck cross I grew indoors. Canon 100mm layered image

4 Likes

Haze - grown indoors - canon 100mm layered image - more at my ig: growmedicine

6 Likes

Nice grow, @todd.mccormick! Seems like I have been drooling over your crop photos since I was just a greenhorn greenthumb…because I have!

Thanks for being here and sharing your work and knowledge with us, @todd.mccormick!

4 Likes

Thank you @Growernick - I feel very fortunate to have such a green thumb!

Alien OG Day 24 under old fashioned 1000w HPS.

10 Likes

Classic! Beautiful!

3 Likes

This is some Banana OG harvested today 10/5 :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Gorilla Cookies :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Day 33 - Superglue under Next light Mega led using greenhouse feeding.

7 Likes

that banana Grease is real

4 Likes

Gorgeous colas!! That banana OG looks fire!!

3 Likes

ah ok, because you said

4 Likes

The strain formerly known as Twizzler.

7 Likes

Blue Lime Pie. Bred by Sin City Seeds.

7 Likes

Why is the strain formerly known as the Twizzler? Looks super dank!

3 Likes

Because Hershy’s chocolate has high powered, high dollar lawyers on retainer! They have a trademark on “Twizzler” candy and they are very anti cannabis. Trademark infringement suits are the new trend and get ready because you are going to be seeing a lot of them. Gorilla Glue set the precedent when they won in federal court. Federal judges are not going to side with any cannabis related products.

4 Likes

Makes sense and you are right, IP lawsuits are on the forefront of a new tidal wave of cannabis litigation!

4 Likes

It’s hard to sue some good ole Blue Dream

8 Likes

Animal cookies

10 Likes

You know it’s the worst selfie ever when you miss half of yourself! Oh well, here’s a good pic of @Alex and a whole lotta reefer!

8 Likes

This is a pic of our crop growing in SoHum Living Soil. Not ONE nutrient has been added to this plant during its’ entire life cycle. This soil has a vast microbial composition and contains beneficial bacteria and fungi which removes the element of human error. All you have to do is add water, light and love!!
Contact me if you are interested in knowing more about our soil and how it can work for your grow.

10 Likes