Show off your bud photos

Harlequin CBD By @elev8genetics roughly day 67 taken a few days further to harvest at 73.

8 Likes

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

11 Likes

Beautiful! I love the look of buds growing in the sunshine! Great lighting!

What strain is that we are looking at?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Eccentric and creative! Awesome!

2 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

My seed of Cannabis Branding,
3 reason why they are good for Cannabis: Ecological, Original, Your Cannabis Seed Represent!!!
Cool

6 Likes

Black Candy
Black Grapefruit x Cotton Candy
A unique strain, with hints of black pepper and citrus… A healthy dose of THC, and enough CBD to keep you moving…

3 Likes

5 Likes

(flat)SPRITE with still about three weeks to go but the whole room smells like the bottom of a Sprite bottle after three days in the Arizona sun: stinky and lemony!

5 Likes

I’ll share some pics.
100% organic and pesticide/fungicide free
some space cake

purple urkle x tripoli wicked

sunshine daydream

goji og

another goji og

7 Likes

Your space cake looks delicious :moon_cake:

4 Likes

thanks. its bodhi’s space cake (forum cookies x snow lotus) and that particular genotype develops a powerful skunk funk when finished.

5 Likes

I can smell it through those dank pics! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the awesome work!

5 Likes

king tut the only purple phenom of six plants![Screenshot_201809-04-22-36-21|281x500(upload://aStCmIyHVgM2LPfykiDzU7DDB4s.png) the deputy beginning of September ill update in a couple days here is a close up

7 Likes

Lemon Betty nearing harvest. Ahhhh the sweet smell of sat-dom delight!

7 Likes

you growing that outdoors?

3 Likes

No sir. This is under a combo of LED’s with reds turned way down and blues and whites maxed out + 10,000°K CMH. That’s what gives the lighting that strange hue in this pic

3 Likes