Show off your bud photos

I’ll get it tested and let you and the crew know how it all ends after running my cultivars through Phylos Bioscience.

4 Likes

I most deffinitly would love a cut. And officially am calling SECONDS!! LOL. Its amazing to hear that someone has a legit cut of willy. Latley the closest ive been able to find is a cut of Wolly Willy. (White widow x Williams Wonder). Please believe i have been on the hunt for many many moons. This is a strain with traits i have been desperately seeking. If at all u ever seed her, or plan to release any clones, keep this humble Canadian genetics junkie in mind. Amazing!!!

5 Likes

Here you go with some Lemon Betty#4…open a jar and your neighbor will know. Sativa dominant with a strong, uplifting effect and a very hefty bouquet of lemon. A crowd pleaser for sure! As great for a morning wake-n-bake as it is for taking a hike. If only we has smell-o-vision!

!

!

6 Likes

Here is some 24k Gold before and after harvest. It tastes as good as it looks. This is our first time growing it. It will be hitting store shelves soon!

7 Likes

Hi,

if we have to show it… :fearful:

8 Likes

Afghoo X Trainwreck

5 Likes

Blue Dream

7 Likes

Perpetual flower room under mixed spectrum lighting.

10 Likes

here are a few of my favorite pics from the last few years…

7 Likes

Animal Cookies

4 Likes

water bottle for scale

7 Likes

Mutant Charlie Sheen OG

5 Likes

White Tiger

5 Likes

Looks like fall has arrived, my friends…

6 Likes

Green is the new red. High CBD flowers are becoming more and more popular. Great replacement for liquid alternatives!

5 Likes

Nice! I love that!

You inspired me:

Nothing like a great pairing

I enjoy this thread so I want to bring in some other @growopowners, @mastergrowers, @DispensaryOwners, and @Caregivers to show off your work. We work hard at this, so share some of those dank pice :wink:

Show what you grow!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Some full garden shots and some a nug shot.

10 Likes

Nice, @AltMedReed!

3 Likes

Exotic genetics “Thug Life” Grown under mixed spectrum lighting at SKöRD Marijuana. One of the best flowers I have had in years.

10 Likes

Tupac would appreciate the Thug Life reference… looks lovely

3 Likes