Show off your bud photos

4 Likes

Hey friend, I merged your topic into our “Show off your bud photos” topic in Growing since it was a bud photo related post! We simply try not to create too many duplicate posts for content to help reduce the clutter (plus your bud pictures looks quite righteous and belongs in this gallery of frostiness!)

Hope to see some more soon!

4 Likes

We may have some seeds available in about 6-8 months.

4 Likes

I’d be interested in some high CBD low THC seeds when you get it popping. I may be looking to invest in some CBD/Hemp cultivation in Colorado in the near future and would love to source some local varietals for production. Let me know when you have seeds available!

4 Likes

Some of our 2016 Vegannic Master Skunk and Jack Herer. Sorry for my bad phone pics lol still fire

9 Likes

Those are some pretty ladies!

3 Likes

This where I spent my day today:

Phoenix-area cultivation facility.

8 Likes

Some Williams Wonder 2016, full sun, native soil, Organic.

6 Likes

!

!

Here’s a little crop of Sprite getting close. If you’re curious how these buds smell, crack open a bottle of Sprite and take a big whiff while looking at these pics.

9 Likes

Alien Fruity Pebbles

Thug Life

Nightmare Cookies

Just a few of my favorites.

12 Likes

Garden Visually - kindbot.io

8 Likes

There’s some Canna Azul few weeks from harvest. She’s getting frosty!

7 Likes

That tahoe is beautiful. Whos genetics if u dont mind me asking?

3 Likes
![20170816_213414|281x500](upload://pyko55PgVMi7RQzW6cpmOBldgvS.jpg) @Growernick  this is a pure CBD bc landrace. She hits at a 10-18% cbd. Her ratio is 10:1 cbd:thc.

I am actually not sure. I got it as a cut at harborside in 2009. 9 years later Still one of my main girls I run religiously!

3 Likes

This is a project im working on in collaboration with another breeder. Mint chocolate chip x a special strawberry. She has a beautiful floral, fresh strawberry and watermelon nose with a touch of dirty feet, as a few here have told me. And is very frost as u can see. She still has a long way to go for stabilization but we have HIGH hopes for this F1.

6 Likes

Shes so beautiful, i had to go into the vault and pull one out. Shes about 3 inches tall now. Thank you for the pleasant reminder!!

3 Likes

Where did you find a cut of William’s wonder? That’s like finding hens teeth! I know a lot of people that would kill for a real William’s wonder.

4 Likes

Cool. I’ll sell clones. :joy:

I got it from a buddy who is friends with the original breeder in Wonder, Oregon, we traded Jack Herer for William’s Wonder. This was back when growers had integrity, the system went through a rough patch of integrity, it is growing again. I plan to get all of my strains genetically mapped next year to confirm. I am less confident about the JH than the WW.

3 Likes

Please put me first in line to purchase one of those clones please! I’ll trade you a confirmed Dogwalker cut?

4 Likes