Introduce yourself!

Hi Jay (@jay.hohaia),

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry I responded to your message a little late.

I have briefly listed each model’s feature and some of the specifications below for your reference. All of our trimmers have been designed to gently tumble the material with speed control. Please feel free to let me know which machines you’d like to learn more about and I’ll be more than happy to answer your questions. You can also find the machines dimensional spec’s on our website.

ZOOM Double Barrel trimmer (DB2100)
– Double barrels
– 80+lbs wet per hour & 40+ lbs dry per hour (varies upon different strains and preparation)
– Barrel speed control from 0 to 160rpm
— Jacks to adjust the running flow as it’s operating
— Large hopper for large volume feeding
– 110v machine & 220v vacuum

ZOOM Pro Double Barrel trimmer (DB2300)
– Double barrels
– 90+lbs wet per hour & 40+ lbs dry per hour (varies upon different strains and preparation)
— Barrel side and top shrouds for safety
– Barrel speed control from 0 to 160rpm
– Jacks (heavy duty) to adjust the running flow as it’s running
– Large detachable hopper for large volume feeding
– 220v machine & vacuum system

Mini ZOOM Double Barrel trimmer (DB2200)
– Double barrels
– 20+ lbs wet per hour & 10+ lbs dry per hour (varies upon different strains and preparation)
– Barrel speed control from 80 to 140rpm
– Adjustable vacuum control
— Large detachable hopper
— Easy to transport in vehicle
— 120v power system

We’d love to develop a partnership with you if there are opportunities.

Best,
Cindy

3 Likes

Lee Wasson, here with Catalyst Cannabis out of Anchorage Alaska, I am the Head of Cultivation/Master Grower, we grow under 55,000 watts and have a seperate retail location. We are growing in an organic promix/perlite mix with the advanced nutes organic line. We recently won our first High Times Cannabis Cup in the CBD flower category with Critical Mass coming in at 8% TCH and 12% CBD

If any of ya ever visit AK, give me a shout.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me in the network! Like some of you, I’m an ex-pat from another sector. Recently, I have been requested to focus on Michigan’s emerging commercial cannabis industry. Honestly, I never thought I would ever participate in such an industry. However, it is America’s next big business - and the Michigan market presents an undeniable opportunity for growth - literally, personally, and professionally.

As you’re aware, Michigan is the second largest medical cannabis state in the US behind California. This year we’re building on the success of our private patient/caregiver system and starting commercial activities. Michigan’s commercial framework is very favorable - allowing for both stacking and integration of licenses.

Also, Michigan will be voting for recreational this November; thus, we will have even greater opportunities. Many believe we are the last large market before federal/state realignment. Given we are the second largest medical cannabis market currently, it will be exciting to go recreational later this year.

As an industry, proactive compliance and operational excellence is central to our success; as well as alignment with Michigan companies, and local/state government bodies. I am enjoying being part of this emerging industry, and am dedicated to driving higher levels of integrity, quality, compliance, and professionalism.

Taking a stand for optimism, success, and results of the Michigan commercial industry, I will be hosting the 1st Commercial Cannabis Conference and Expo on October 30 & 31 at the Cobo Center, in Detroit. It will be the largest and most prominent Michigan event for 2018, bringing all the key players together. Like any major event we have booths, sponsorships, tickets, and speaking opportunities.

If you are in Michigan or are interested in doing business in Michigan, you need to join us - please reach out. I’m happy to jump on a quick call anytime – choose a time that works best for you on my calendar here: https://meetme.so/cannabis-aid/

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Marc! Excited to have you!

3 Likes

Hi all. I’m Sean with Bulldog Protective Solutions. We are a Colorado based security firm that focuses not only on keeping you and yours safe, but also providing value and driving revenue. My team is the best in the industry, and I’m confident you’ll notice the difference between our Security Professionals and other companies’ Security Guards. Check us out at www.bulldogprotection.co or give me a call (719-358-7049).

6 Likes

Welcome to GNET @hileelikelee! Congratulations on your cup! Can we see some pics of your winners? We growers often show off our work in the Show Off Your Bud Photos thread.

Thanks for being part of our growing community!

3 Likes

Hey David, welcome to GNET! It sounds like the Commercial Cannabis Conference and Expo is going to be an awesome event! Thanks for being here with us!

3 Likes

Hi,

my name is Volker, I am the owner of how-to-marijuana.com

I help hobbyists grow their own Marijuana.

I hope to learn from the pros here and bring some of the advanced knowledge down to the hobby growers.

Cheers

7 Likes

Hi @Bulldog_Protection, great to see you here on GNET! The need for high quality security is of chief importance among pro growers, so you are in a great place, especially if you’re the best in the industry :wink:

Thanks for joining the GNET party!

3 Likes

@vritzka! Welcome to GNET! We’re really looking forward to having you here with us in our GNET family! Thanks for everything you do to broaden the knowledge of growers worldwide!

I tip my hat to you, friend. Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi Volker, great videos and how-to info on your site!

4 Likes

David,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Larry Harb of 420 Friendly Insurance offered by IT Risk Managers. We have be doing cannabis going on 2 years now. We are Michigan based and I would be happy to speak at your conference. Please feel free to give me a call 517-381-9909. I am a frequent speaker at industry trade events. I last spoke at CannaCon Boston and they have also asked me to speak at CannaCon Seattle. I look froward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Larry Harb

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, Volker! We are thrilled to have you aboard!! :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Savannah and I’m from Northern California. I am part of the Golden State Government Relations team. Here at GSGR we help you conquer the many hurdles involved in starting and maintaining a successful business in age restricted markets. As the administration assistant I’m excited to be part of this growing community.

5 Likes

Hey Savannah! Thanks for joining GNET! Looking forward to having GSGR join GNET on our sustanability panel at @CWCBExpo in L.A. next month!

2 Likes

Thank you Nick

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Paul and I am the CEO of Apricot Analytics, a new test lab. We want to build a better lab to better serve the needs of growers. One of the big problems we hope to solve is long wait times for results due to capacity bottlenecks. I welcome any and all input. I will also be posting a survey to gather your input on how to build a better lab.

I am happy to be part of the community and look forward to chatting with many of you.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard GN @ApricotAnalytics!

3 Likes

Hi. My name is Greg from Growlite.

I have over 20 years of lighting experience and have spent the majority of my career evaluating and designing lighting systems for medical marijuana facilities which has given me a unique perspective into horticulture lighting applications.

At Growlite, we provide the highest quality, safest products for the indoor horticulture market as well as offer a full line of horticultural lighting products including state-of-the-art lamps, ballasts and fixtures.

In October you can find me at Light Show West in Las Vegas Vegas, booth 1325. I’ll be delivering a floor speech at 3:15 on the 17th during the show.

Also, come see at MJBizCon on Las Vegas November 14 - 16 in booth 4082.

Here is a pictures of me. See you there!

9 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m here representing Arcata X. We are a Type 7 volatile extraction facility based out of Arcata, California. We are proud to say that we were the first fully operational Type 7 facility in Humboldt County.

Our specialty is bulk-processing of crude extract and have no trouble chewing up 500lbs of biomass per day. We have plans for making more high quality extracts very soon in the future.

We have been up and running since May, and are always looking to expand our network of contacts!
Here is our Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/arcatax/

7 Likes