Introduce yourself!

Awwww :heart_eyes: thanks for the kind words!

We aim to be a super supportive and interactive forum! For too long, we growers have operated in the shadows; clinging to a sense of anonymity in an effort of self-preservation. Those days are over. Growers Network is here to provide that safe place to have meaningful cannabis conversations that, in the past, we were too afraid to engage. It’s through this dialogue and healthy discourse that we will normalize this wonderful plant and ultimately bring forth the death throes of cannabis prohibition.

Thanks to everyone who contributes here. We appreciate you!

Happy Growing!

5 Likes

Hi my name is Jeff and I would like to welcome my self to Growers Network. I am very passionate about growing marijuana organically and ethically. I would love to offer my services, my knowledge and any encouragement to anyone who would like to learn to grow amazing organically grown marijuana.

6 Likes

I’d like to welcome you too! Welcome, @GrowYourOwn! It’s great to have you here! We are a interactive and helpful community full of professionals all here to encourage each other!

3 Likes

Hi Jeff @GrowYourOwn, Welcome to Gnet! This has been the most rewarding group I’ve joined, I’m sure you too will find it valuable. Reach out anytime. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of grow questions I’ll message you about next week. Glad you’re here!

Steve

3 Likes

Hi Brian @MBS_Engineering, welcome to the group! I read through your website, your group is into some amazing technology with the micro turbines. Super good stuff for the environment and the fastest return on investment… I love it. Reach out anytime, I’d love to chat. Your machinery looks tight and modular; great system.

Steve

3 Likes

Hey all, Grant from Scynce LED here. We design and manufacture patented lighting fixtures and wireless control software in Mesa AZ. Looking forward to learning & making new friends and partners here on the network :v:t4:

7 Likes

I’ve been following you guys on Instagram for a while now. You guys have some very interesting stuff! Glad to see you here on GNet!!

5 Likes

Welcome Grant! Nice products, you’re perfect for Gnet.

Reach out anytime, I’d love to work with you if there’s ever a need.

Steve

4 Likes

Great products Cindy, do you have the specifications?

Be eager to see how we can build a partnership

4 Likes

Welcome to GNET @ScynceLED! It seems your reputation precedes you…awesome! Great to have another company from AZ here on GNET! AZ represent!

3 Likes

Hi Jay (@jay.hohaia),

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry I responded to your message a little late.

I have briefly listed each model’s feature and some of the specifications below for your reference. All of our trimmers have been designed to gently tumble the material with speed control. Please feel free to let me know which machines you’d like to learn more about and I’ll be more than happy to answer your questions. You can also find the machines dimensional spec’s on our website.

ZOOM Double Barrel trimmer (DB2100)
– Double barrels
– 80+lbs wet per hour & 40+ lbs dry per hour (varies upon different strains and preparation)
– Barrel speed control from 0 to 160rpm
— Jacks to adjust the running flow as it’s operating
— Large hopper for large volume feeding
– 110v machine & 220v vacuum

ZOOM Pro Double Barrel trimmer (DB2300)
– Double barrels
– 90+lbs wet per hour & 40+ lbs dry per hour (varies upon different strains and preparation)
— Barrel side and top shrouds for safety
– Barrel speed control from 0 to 160rpm
– Jacks (heavy duty) to adjust the running flow as it’s running
– Large detachable hopper for large volume feeding
– 220v machine & vacuum system

Mini ZOOM Double Barrel trimmer (DB2200)
– Double barrels
– 20+ lbs wet per hour & 10+ lbs dry per hour (varies upon different strains and preparation)
– Barrel speed control from 80 to 140rpm
– Adjustable vacuum control
— Large detachable hopper
— Easy to transport in vehicle
— 120v power system

We’d love to develop a partnership with you if there are opportunities.

Best,
Cindy

3 Likes

Lee Wasson, here with Catalyst Cannabis out of Anchorage Alaska, I am the Head of Cultivation/Master Grower, we grow under 55,000 watts and have a seperate retail location. We are growing in an organic promix/perlite mix with the advanced nutes organic line. We recently won our first High Times Cannabis Cup in the CBD flower category with Critical Mass coming in at 8% TCH and 12% CBD

If any of ya ever visit AK, give me a shout.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me in the network! Like some of you, I’m an ex-pat from another sector. Recently, I have been requested to focus on Michigan’s emerging commercial cannabis industry. Honestly, I never thought I would ever participate in such an industry. However, it is America’s next big business - and the Michigan market presents an undeniable opportunity for growth - literally, personally, and professionally.

As you’re aware, Michigan is the second largest medical cannabis state in the US behind California. This year we’re building on the success of our private patient/caregiver system and starting commercial activities. Michigan’s commercial framework is very favorable - allowing for both stacking and integration of licenses.

Also, Michigan will be voting for recreational this November; thus, we will have even greater opportunities. Many believe we are the last large market before federal/state realignment. Given we are the second largest medical cannabis market currently, it will be exciting to go recreational later this year.

As an industry, proactive compliance and operational excellence is central to our success; as well as alignment with Michigan companies, and local/state government bodies. I am enjoying being part of this emerging industry, and am dedicated to driving higher levels of integrity, quality, compliance, and professionalism.

Taking a stand for optimism, success, and results of the Michigan commercial industry, I will be hosting the 1st Commercial Cannabis Conference and Expo on October 30 & 31 at the Cobo Center, in Detroit. It will be the largest and most prominent Michigan event for 2018, bringing all the key players together. Like any major event we have booths, sponsorships, tickets, and speaking opportunities.

If you are in Michigan or are interested in doing business in Michigan, you need to join us - please reach out. I’m happy to jump on a quick call anytime – choose a time that works best for you on my calendar here: https://meetme.so/cannabis-aid/

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Marc! Excited to have you!

3 Likes

Hi all. I’m Sean with Bulldog Protective Solutions. We are a Colorado based security firm that focuses not only on keeping you and yours safe, but also providing value and driving revenue. My team is the best in the industry, and I’m confident you’ll notice the difference between our Security Professionals and other companies’ Security Guards. Check us out at www.bulldogprotection.co or give me a call (719-358-7049).

6 Likes

Welcome to GNET @hileelikelee! Congratulations on your cup! Can we see some pics of your winners? We growers often show off our work in the Show Off Your Bud Photos thread.

Thanks for being part of our growing community!

3 Likes

Hey David, welcome to GNET! It sounds like the Commercial Cannabis Conference and Expo is going to be an awesome event! Thanks for being here with us!

3 Likes

Hi,

my name is Volker, I am the owner of how-to-marijuana.com

I help hobbyists grow their own Marijuana.

I hope to learn from the pros here and bring some of the advanced knowledge down to the hobby growers.

Cheers

7 Likes

Hi @Bulldog_Protection, great to see you here on GNET! The need for high quality security is of chief importance among pro growers, so you are in a great place, especially if you’re the best in the industry :wink:

Thanks for joining the GNET party!

3 Likes

@vritzka! Welcome to GNET! We’re really looking forward to having you here with us in our GNET family! Thanks for everything you do to broaden the knowledge of growers worldwide!

I tip my hat to you, friend. Cheers!

4 Likes