Introduce yourself!

Kia ora Good Health…

I am Jay Hohaia-Portelli I am the Executive Officer, Owner for my company Completely Green Limited (although the name may change) which is the parent company to our franchises and subsidiary companies. Franchising is allowing us to think broader and open to partnerships around the world. I know everything there is about my business and associated finances, marketing, anything. But I need more, i need information, i need to better understand the industry. I will need staff that will have experience in the industry, because very few will have experience in commercial growing in NZ.

I am looking for networks, learn more about the industry, and get the chance to visit a few farms.

Cheers

Jay Hohaia-Portelli

Executive Director and Owner
Completely Green Group Ltd/LLC
Whatsapp +642 7225 4158

Completely%20Green%20

7 Likes

Bore da (Good morning)

I’m Gareth Tuen, a 30 year old working for the local authority in my hometown of Aberystwyth.

When I was fifteen I had a meeting with my careers advisor and told him that I had a dream of owning my own headshop and possibly even an amsterdam styled coffeeshop (just without the chill flowers) one day - I was told I was a sad individual and to grow up. Now I’m grown up I am furious that I wasn’t encouraged to follow my dream and ignite that passion that burns inside me. Prohibition helps no one and literally put people in prison for no good reason.

Hope that was an OK intro :slight_smile:
I also like mountain biking, hip-hop, long walks on the beach and gardening

4 Likes

Hello Network,
My name is Rick Wolfe and I am a new medical marijuana grower, processor and dispensary in Oklahoma. I have no knowledge of this green industry so I will be relying on the Network for help. Thank you all in advance and accepting me into your Network.

5 Likes

Hey Jay! Welcome to GNET! Super cool to see the developments in NZ! Thanks for being a part of our growing family!

2 Likes

Howdy @bwrwservices! I think you’ll find a community of fellow cannabis professionals here on GNET willing to help you in your business development! So great to have you on our forum!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Colin. I am the COO of a small company that produces natural Biologics control products that actually work. Our company name is MustGrow Biologics Corp.
I have close to 30 years of experience in the Agricultural industry. I have worked for many international seed, chemical, and natural biological suppliers. I am also a farmer from Saskatchewan, Canada and remain involved in my 8000 acre family operation. Farming and Agriculture is in my blood.
I am new to the Cannabis industry and would like to connect with anyone that is having issues with disease and insect control. My company is a provider of a unique technology that has shown equivalent control to chemistry in controlling many insects and disease pests. We are currently in the process of finalizing our registrations in Canada and the USA and hopefully will be in the market soon.

I would live to get some feedback from all of you to understand what your main issues in production are. This could be control issues to even plant health or fertility issues.

Our company strives to bring new technology to the market and the more I can understand the easier it will be for me to tailor our pipeline and licence new products in. As I said I have a lot of international experience and want to utilize my connections around the world to be able to bring in new products to hep the Cannabis producers. My motto has always been help farmers (growers :slight_smile:) produce more with less…and the less is will less chemicals.

I look forward to your feedback and questions.

Colin

6 Likes

Colin, @MustGrow_Bletsky

I’m the owner of a company that is going to be a major LP here in Canada.
Send me a DM with more information about your products please, I’m very interested in what you have to say.

4 Likes

Cheers Nick

Its an honor to be part of the Growers Network and I see this network as being central to the industry on an international level.

Cheers

Jay
Completely%20Green%20

7 Likes

Hi @CindyB Welcome to Gnet!

Your products look Awesome! I’d love to chat sometime, perhaps we can team up on something great!

Steve

www.UpshotProducts.com

4 Likes

Hi @jay.hohaia Welcome!

Reach out anytime, I’ve been looking at NZ a lot online recently, what a wonderful place to live.

Steve

4 Likes

Welcome @mugs-n-shoes! Glad you’re here to build your dream, sounds like you’re on the right path.

4 Likes

Welcome @MustGrow_Bletsky!

Glad you’re here, let me know if you ever need innovative hardware for your innovative biologics.

Steve

www.UpshotProducts.com

3 Likes

Absolutely @UpSteve ! Thank you and feel free to contact me anytime!

Best,
Cindy

4 Likes

Hello @bwrwservices Welcome to the group!

Reach out anytime. We’re looking to work with processors by providing them with innovative packaging and supplies.

Steve

www.UpshotProducts.com

3 Likes

Hi everyone! We are new to The Growers Network and wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves and how we can help.

Have you experienced the headache of not receiving the proper power requirement from your local power utility company?

Do you spend over $10,000 a month on your electricity bills?

Do you need power in a remote location where utility provided electricity is not available?

MBS Engineering can help!

MBS Engineering is a trusted provider of onsite power solutions, in the form of Flex Energy Gas Turbines, throughout the Western United States. MBS offers experienced engineering, design, and analysis of your sites power requirements, and can offer a long-term power solution, without the need for a connection to your local power grid.

Being new to The Growers Network, we would like to spread the word on the powerful technology we provide for the industry. MBS Engineering is renowned for protecting Californians with gas safety solutions for over 20 years, and have continued this success with on-site power solutions. As a trusted installer and Channel Partner of Flex Energy state-of-the-art Gas Turbines, MBS has helped numerous businesses, including school districts, colleges, manufacturing companies, and grow operations, lower their electricity bills by introducing this efficient, reliable, cost-saving solution. Flex Energy Turbines allow your business to be free from the power grid, reduce your emissions and reduce your electricity costs by up to 50%.

Check out our video for more details: MBS_Onsite_Power_Solutions

Do you not have the funds available for this long-term solution? MBS can help provide a range of financing options to help with the upfront costs.

Please feel free to send me an email at bjames@mbs.engineering to discuss further and learn more about this technology. We look forward to working with you all and help with all your power needs!

Brian James
MBS Engineering
www.mbs.engineering

6 Likes

What’s up Brian!? Good to see you here on GNET! Welcome!

1 Like

Brian – So happy to have you on the network! I am looking forward to learning a lot from you and the other folks at MBS, and I know that there will be other users here who will be equally excited about the possibility of greater energy independence for their operations. Kind regards!

3 Likes

Thanks so much Steve, honestly the support has been amazing.

I’m honestly overwhelmed by this network.

Cheers J

5 Likes

Thanks so much to Everyone, its overwhelming he kind of support in here.

5 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2: I’m with Jay, great atmosphere here. I’ts been years since I was active on a forum. Looking forward to it!
Thanks Steve!

4 Likes