Show us your bud pics!

@bexaroggod welcome to the network! And thanks for the compliment. Im always doing something cool. I just transplanted 18 runtz and 8 hash passion clones! Keep in touch i got cool stuff in the works

7 Likes

Theif is here
https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/seed-trading-thief-mr-gritz-he-should-be-banished/27787/257?u=preybird1

2 Likes

You put all that in a bucket to cure?

2 Likes

Critical Orange Punch-Dutch Passion

13 Likes

Very nice my friend looks like some serious buds. Dutch passion is a real nice co. They don’t mess around w unstable genetics :wink: no f1s there haha.

5 Likes

Yes i love this strain, it smell like real fruits :grinning:

6 Likes

Wedding cake 4th week

16 Likes

Nice garden :wink: are you sponsored by gavita? I don’t think that’s a single light system haha

5 Likes

I will be flowering some out soon and making some true ice.cream cake seeds.

4 Likes

Indeed, I’ve got a dozen gavita 1700e. Really worth it . I used to grow with 1000w de hps and its not even comparable

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see that

3 Likes

Wow that’s a score and a half. You must be a truly talented grower.

3 Likes

I see myself as a hobbyist with a lot of time and a good budget hehe I’ve grown for 4 years so far . I won’t ever stop learning

6 Likes

It’s a lifetime journey ,I’m glad it will never be over;)

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL Buds!

4 Likes

Thank you @ravenchief ! Much appreciated! Since joining the site my growing has improved tremendously. I can’t emphasize that enough.

3 Likes

Week 3 flower
Gg4 (josey whales)

Ice cream cake and ghost og (orgn kid)

Runtz

Gushers

Black banana cookies

5 Likes

16 Likes

Week 4 in flower…Bubba Kush

16 Likes

WOW! Amazing. I have and ultimate growing now i can’t wait to clone it SNIP SNIP!

3 Likes