Show us your bud pics!

Most definitely stellar. :v:

8 Likes

Live the pink as well! She’s gorgeous!

7 Likes

Looks like they are ready to burst anytime. Congrats again.

7 Likes

Looking absolutely amazing @dequilo , something to remember, you can never have too many plants!

5 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Upgrade Problems and Work Arounds

I just moved all the posts about upgrade problems to the thread Forum Update Problems and Work Arounds. Don’t panic I just didn’t want to hijack this thread and your posts are still available on that thread.

8 Likes

More from Ecuador

13 Likes

11 Likes

Monkey :speak_no_evil: Slapz :wave:- Day 30 @PreyBird1

16 Likes

Yo yo yo! Ok i can respond to messages now sweet! Oh @HostileHippie420 e text me on sunday to remind me about sending you some seeds! And tell mom hello and i was thinking about her and you guys!

13 Likes

White widow 7 weeks getting close :v:

12 Likes

Train wreck 7 weeks getting close :v:

15 Likes

Blackberry Kush and Super Silver Haze 20 days in flower

16 Likes

If i would’ve saw this i wouldn’t have commented and like you said continue hijacking lol. Looks like i might have even started the jacking lol.

8 Likes

Manyou did good ,really good!

6 Likes

Wtf man what causes it? @paulcoyote

6 Likes

Oh wow lol, a male the purple hid the saxs to me lol.

5 Likes

I shall remind you on Sunday Ma is doing ok she’s been relaxing allot lately but that’s what we want!

13 Likes

@HostileHippie420 glad to hear your mom’s doing better and at home resting best wishes :v:t2:

11 Likes

Hi @flannigan! Our land is at 2700 meters above the sea level, about 10 thousand feet high, and very close to the equator. UV radiation is very high so plants produce anthocyanins for protection. We have A LOT of purple/red/dark variations. We just harvest all the males today.

15 Likes