Show us your bud pics!

Week 7

18 Likes

1 of my clients a industrial hemp facility in TN. I suggested Abacus in 2019 for smoke and put them on Key to Life nutes/tea and saving these guys money in many ways.
Abacus CBD Hemp in week 6 flower.
The other hemp is a 6 year project from OR. A tissue cultured Sativa Hash Plant Exclusively from Key to Life Supply, un named yet.
These guys do RnD and we are all learning together.

14 Likes

10 Likes

My point and shoot.
So proud of these guys.
I really don’t like HPS for photos.
Dislike yellow.
I’m been pushing to switch to LED.
Abacus going off in hydro.
Here are a couple more photos to wrap up my visit. We grow this next generation hemp @ .30% Total THC and less.
This summer, pheno hunted outside in TN through early flower in Aug, and here are some of the best clones inside hydroponics, back in flower. The conventional mother plants were recently harvested outside and did well.
The phenotype with black leaves I named
“Black Hempress”. It gets black fans with purple sugar leaves without manipulating it.
Outside it’s gets black and purple in cool weather an ultra flame thrower.
Feminized seed available for licensed Industrial Hemp Growers. Exclusively from Key to Life Supply.
Kyle M

!

1025201055~2|299x500

7 Likes

15 Likes

how many plants you have? and what size tent is that?

1 Like

Four Amnesia (week 7) in a 4x4 tent

12 Likes

Skittles and Power plant

17 Likes

37 days into flower

Blue dream by HSO a big thanks to Mark from dinafem as he sent me these bc I had problems with checkout wat a legend

11 Likes

These are some Maui Wowie buds after a 10 day dry. They smell amazing like a lemon tropical mix. Ive been enjoying the Kif I got from my trim bin, and I love it!

q

An @PreyBird1 inspired photo… Those buds smelled soo good!

19 Likes

IPC_2020-10-25.17.32.46.7250

16 Likes

Those buds look delicious. I cant wait until i have some plants again. This broken arms stuff sucks bad.

6 Likes

I’ve got some potent rso from those buds I just finished making just for you! I’m going to make a bunch of oil from my 1:1 CBDurban that I’ll put aside. I’ll be rolling through your neighborhood before the end of the year brother. I need to catch up with some family down there and check on a couple good friends. Keep getting better my friend! You’ll be growing large again in 2021.

5 Likes

One of my grapefruits auto regs pheno #3 going to f4 now

6 Likes

Awesome. I was hoping someone would hook him up with the sampson!!!

BriefFrayedAfricanclawedfrog-small

2 Likes

Week 8 in flower

16 Likes

u would.

i be on that kryptonite.

2 Likes

A little hash action.

11 Likes

14 Likes