Show us your bud pics!

AOG, Lemon Tree, OGK and Fruity pebbles.

These were all 1wk - 2wks before harvest depending on the strain.

8 Likes

Got one girl putting on some color. Snapped a close-up last night before lights out.

5 Likes

I absolutely love fruity pebbles :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

hey Preybird1 how are u feeling?? I hope ur getting a bit better every day bro Everyday I look at those Sky Gods my mind goes right to u. Be safe and be well

3 Likes

@LasVegas7
Doing a little better. Having infection issues in left hand bones. In the hospital again been here 3 days. But clawing my way back to the new reality im in. I wanna go home but not yet.

2 Likes

Swelling is a bitch for surgery. But trying to avoid a skin flap- cutting into palm. Or a skin graft. So 2 more days of antibiotics and friday then they go in for the 6th surgery on this hand. Damn sucks but it’s got to be done right

2 Likes

Take care of yourself preybird don’t forget how important resting is.

2 Likes

I got it hoping it would legit smell or be exactly how I heard it was. Still happy with it but wasn’t quite there. I was thinking maybe it was the phenotype I’ve got so might pop another seeds and cross my fingers.

What did you love about the strain? If it was the terpene profile you liked check out a strain called Shepherds Pie.

1 Like

Thanks @rucifer999 im a optimist people person. If you need anything let us know. Love your avitar lol.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely the Terps profile and a big fan of colorful strains

3 Likes

Two weeks into flower and I can FINALLY post a “bud” pic!! Haha. Took me months but I’m so proud I can post my baby on this thread. It’s still early into flower so they will get bigger (hopefully) then I can take cool pics like you guys with the lighters next to it to show how big it is!

here are my first ever buds!

13 Likes

Looking good keep it going.

2 Likes

Nice Kat keep up the good work

1 Like

BISCOTTI

AFGHAN

Sour Disal

BLUE KUSH

Wedding Cake

14 Likes