Day 32 of flower week 5

11 Likes

Chopping next Thursday.

17 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

SLAPZ exotic genetics day 27 of flower

14 Likes

Beautiful training. How long did you veg? 3 or 4 months?

2 Likes

Lol. C’mon man. 7 week veg. That netting is 32x32". Probably looks bigger. Thanks.

2 Likes

7 weeks crazy! I veg some of mine for 2 months and they’re not even close to that thickness. I typically run a double trellis though.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Still trying to learn how to grow Fire OG. Some Larf and wet trim. Rest is hanging.

12 Likes

Here’s some of some sweet preflowers from Ghost of Leroy and Cherry! Won’t turn into all buds because I’m breeding and turning it into seeds bud I’ll be able to smoke a joint or two at least!

10 Likes

Still trying to figure out make or female lololol but it’s a cheap and simple set up with walmart led lights 4’ shop lights and 1 2’ full spectrum grow light it’s about the middle of their fifth week they are hybrids!! This is actually my second grow my first was a sour diesel clone from flower stage!! Just need some help not trying to lose all my effort I put in already but they seem to be growing pretty well I believe if anyone thinks different please let me know I’m open to listening and doing what’s right…mind u I’m using a vinegar drip and baking soda for CO2 and just added used coffee grinds to top of soil and watered them today…and I also mixed washed egg shells to the soil…

8 Likes

15 Likes

Holy mother oats that thing is frosted up! Well done @cosmo

5 Likes

Skinny og kush that I put into a jar to check humidity has some time.

11 Likes

17 Likes

GG4 sticky icky

5 Likes

Alien orange congalease🐸

18 Likes