Show us your bud pics!

Beautiful!!!

3 Likes

13 Likes

Those pics are amazing great grow

2 Likes

at what point n the flowering should I trim the fan leaves to expose the buds and sugar leaves to the light?

4 Likes

As soon as budlets form you can trim lightly. And wait a couple weeks and do it again. Sometimes i defoliate up to 3 times during flower. You have to do it a couple times and you get used to it and you will see when to defoliate. Dont take more than 20% of the leaves.

5 Likes

Alright here all from my first grow

18 Likes

Thanks, I was getting tired of seeing all of these beautiful buds and mine not so much. Will try lite fan trimming on a 2-3 week basis and see.
Currently grow DWC with Advanced Nutes but am trying a side by side Advanced and Flower Fuel for the flower weeks of Fast Bruce Banner. Will let everyone know the results in a few weeks. Flower Fuel is dry crystals (not paying for water) and much less expensive.

4 Likes

beautiful as usual what do u got going on there Prey. Did u get my question on pheno hunting with seeds?? what are u looking for as u go thru all those seeds

4 Likes

Thanks prey ! I have wondered the same exact question. You have the exact answer ! [quote=“preybird1, post:3664, topic:20191, full:true”]

As soon as budlets form you can trim lightly. And wait a couple weeks and do it again. Sometimes i defoliate up to 3 times during flower. You have to do it a couple times and you get used to it and you will see when to defoliate. Dont take more than 20% of the leaves.
[/quote]

4 Likes

I have crimea blue, red dragon, and my new strain Runtz x Slapz.
The purple one is the White Runtz F2 test plant.

3 Likes

Shot of the day for me mate :+1: Jars :100::pray::beer:

3 Likes

Brucebanner, Lemon tree, White widow, swashbuckler and OGK.

13 Likes

Critical Widow and Gold leaf my 3rd grow

12 Likes

24 Likes

Nice looking plant!

2 Likes

20 Likes

15 Likes

Burping jars. So here is a few.
GSCE.

13 Likes

Fire OG