Show us your bud pics!

Lol sry!! But I am growing my own…

9 Likes

When I can’t find the price…well I know it’s going to be more expensive than what I will pay. Nowadays they are pretty much all using the same exact diodes. They all pretty much have a dimmer and a multi-unit controller and daisy chain power set up. There just isn’t that much difference between them any more. The spectrum maps are a little different depending on how much red they put in with the white full spectrum 301B diodes, and some do and some don’t put in infrared. But they all claim theirs is the best based on research into plant growth. They can’t all be right. Just my observations.

3 Likes

yo Prey if u have time to ship me some fem runtz thats good with me

3 Likes

very cool the trichs are phenomenol

2 Likes

Building my cfl grow light today gotta get another 6 pack of 23 watters…

5 Likes

13 Likes

20 Likes

How far along are those

5 Likes

Ready to chop.

5 Likes

Zkittlez 1 down 2 to go…

22 Likes

Gavita was my first choice but I been following this guy on IG and he is already doing many things I want to do, or upgrade to.

You can see he has a shitload of workzdirect lights. Based on all his experience it’s a direction I’m looking into going towards, though I do plan to do some more homework before shelling out for them.

3 Likes

Check out my last post, with the IG link. This guy is on TOP of his game if you ask me. He is getting excellent results with Gavita and he is making the switch. I’m guessing the price is negotiable based on how many you buy and what you can do for them, like post them up in your IG for example. My guess as of now. Give them a call, nothing to lose.

3 Likes

:flushed: Damn Bow… KILLER yield my brother.
:fist:

3 Likes

Seriously digging on the new lights brother!! Appreciate ya…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Slippery Susan day 17 of flower.

18 Likes

It’s snowing lol

• List item
17 Likes

Blue_Berry_female

PLIFF SEEDS BLUEBERRY REGULAR (SILVER)
Blueberry Regular 75% Indica Genotype: (Chocolate Thai x Afghani [#1]

https://www.sensibleseeds.com/spliff-seeds-blueberry-regular-silver.html

15 Likes

Some freshly pollinated buds. And some sacks! LOL :leaves: :ear_of_rice: :cherries: :ghost: :duck: :foot:

14 Likes

can u tell me what u have available or where I can find what u have

3 Likes

You cant find what i have. Its mine and i made it and a
its exclusive to me. DM me @LasVegas7

7 Likes