all the best and be safe

Dequilo

15 Likes

Chocolope Week 3
Lvl 5 Cold Weather Skill

15 Likes

Week 7 complete

9 Likes

Shit my man I’ve been calling you Preybird420 so if you see that then probably my dumbass. Question man, why does Gene’s genetics and a select few others cost so fucking much? Is it demand because they stay sold out or is the bud just overwhelmingly great I am lost because I’ve got a line-up of genetics from several great breeders that I’ve been working slowly, yes I’m a junkie for genetics, but I feel I’ve got some big hitters and never have I paid 400$ a pack. I’ve got several packs of Dukes stuff which can be pricey too but but got an old school man that helps me 4gotta be 80 yr old and well I get them cheep Brohdis stuff too and few other like Bob Hemphill and Kadgi. Just wondering what makes those beans 24k gold ? Seriously?

3 Likes

Ilgm mango Kush photo. Trimmed last week.

10 Likes

I dont like seeds that are expensive unless there regs. I just grow them out and mate them and preserving the strain for myself and friends. If i cant mate a pair then I femmanize them. There is no need to spend that kind of money on seeds.

8 Likes

trimmed with manual bud groomer

12 Likes

Grand Daddy Purple doing what it does as week 8 begins

12 Likes

very nice hedge

5 Likes

Happy festive and new year 2022

10 Likes

“babmboobong” all one word :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Them suckers looking good brother! I’ve never grown GDP but today got a bunch new stuff in and GDP x cookies (clone only) can’t remember cookies clone type so many are flooding the market. I had a cut of cookies blues I think and that little fucker stunk so good unfortunately the guy that sold it to me had a viroid roaming his growroom and I caught it in quarantine wheeeww!

4 Likes

What is that crazy purple twist you have there ?

2 Likes

I have a certain attraction to the idea of cultivating lamdrace strains.

4 Likes

Mmmmm

9 Likes

I am not sure but it wasnt gorrilla glue like i thought!! still very interesting plant that has nice skunk flavours and beautiful colors
I wish i was able to get a clone … thoughts or the future maybe

1 Like