Show us your bud pics!

I’ve got a 10pk of seed I could send you a few. I’ve got a bunch of genetics that I am worried about getting old. I was hoping it was Gorrila glues cousin or close haha but haven’t grown it. Was gonna run all my Gelato crosses at same time but still haven’t worked that way

1 Like

That color is sick! That’s real color to not freeze my house out for a week color using climate. That looks like awwwwe can’t remember but serious seeds # 6, or Humboldt Seed Company has 1 that pink pistils then grow out color and my fucking mine is blank ! Hibiscus that’s it! 26 year’s of smoking still sharp but short term is getting pretty rough. I remember everything but sometimes it takes a while to recall lol

3 Likes

Local strain, sun grown in exterior.

Greetings from Ecuador :herb::herb:

7 Likes

Nice big girl bud there. Give her a trim lemme see under her sweater. Awesome stuff @paulcoyote

5 Likes

@excommunicato because it is the RIGHT thing to do and we need people to continue preservation

3 Likes

Thanks @boozer ! Hope you can visit our facilites some day!

3 Likes

11 Likes

Two plants are critical Mass and the one plant back left side is gg#4 5-6 weeks into flowering just a few to go and can’t wait

12 Likes

@TexasGrown thanks for that i will keep in mind.
I don’t know what it was but this is how it grew yet when I go to Leafly.com its different???
Its seems it could be CBD as it doesn’t get me high. haven’t cooked with it yet but should be interesting.
Purple Passion Fruit Strain

Week 8 Tomorrow
Grand Daddy Purple

10 Likes

Getting ready to chop these ladies.

14 Likes

Week 8 Complete for most of these. Friday is harvest, so flushing this week. Chocolope has completed week 4, defoliation coming soon. The two Big Bud are starting week 1.

8 Likes

Ever since the first time i saw purple weed i have been enamored with purple weed. I just love it! Im a sucker for purple strains. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Drop by anytime, you can have it free of charge

4 Likes

The last 2 pics are weird angle pics.

10 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0 mom #1 on the homestretch @end of week 10

13 Likes

Colas for days brother. :clap::clap:
Nice.

:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Lots of work on my hands this new year.

11 Likes

Dang Chris ! I was hoping Santa brought you a new trim shears ! That’s kinda like cutting salad with a chainsaw !! But damn you got determination on your side !!!

6 Likes

You could not have put it better @TheMadFlascher , thank you for the laugh this morning. I know they dont look good but they are very sharp and my old trusted scissors, fit nicely. But yeah, maybe its a good idea to upgrade this year.

6 Likes