Show us your bud pics!

20220118_061934

9 Likes

This thread is epic. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Frosty one is an Ice Cool Auto (Sweet Seeds) from some seeds I made and the one going purple is a Navy Cross from Blue Star seed co.

7 Likes

All white Runtz three different Phenotypes

11 Likes

Did a close up of the Chocolope growing tall in the back. This is our AutoPot room. AutoPot really makes the process of growing so much easier that it’s no longer fun. If you want to succeed with no effort use AutoPot.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Is that ice?

2 Likes

Yes I’m doing a ice water flush @skinnyhb

1 Like

I put ice on my plants in the summer when it is 120°

1 Like

I’m doing it for more purple production my grow room gets to high to happen naturally as I’m growing in a closet I tried to drop my Central air in the house but my wife and kids wasn’t having it :joy: The temperature down here in Texas rn is 50 Degrees Fahrenheit @skinnyhb

2 Likes

Petrol Rainbow

14 Likes

Pretty :heart_eyes: buds man

3 Likes

Damn, outstanding buds everyone!!!

Some gsc I’ve logged before. Will be taking more pics soon.

Will also be running wedding cake and Banana kush

15 Likes

That’s pretty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

20220113_155454_1
lots of trimming and debucking of flower. Before it goes into the trimmer.

14 Likes

How’re you liking the the trimming machine? How has your health been from the accident? hopefully you’re feeling much better by now.

4 Likes

Wow No trim Jail at Preybird Farms! That is really nice.

4 Likes

I like it a lot. Had to dial it in a bit. I still do hand trimming on big buds though. But when i do 15 plants at once it sure goes fast. If i get the debbudder lid on a 5 gallon bucket i can strip an entire plant in 15 mins. And then toss it into the trimmer and be done in 35 minutes!

6 Likes

yummy! This strain i like to leave a few sugar leaves until the end.

13 Likes

Some BB, Lemon tree, swb

7 Likes