Show us your bud pics!

Getting close to chop time on a couple of these.

16 Likes

Looking good. Delicious!

3 Likes

Feeling left out, so I brought you weirdos some girlmen/mangirls maybe just a crossdresser like that strange loner neighbor.

Moral of the story, don’t be that weird, loner, strange neighbor whos always building shit in his basement; yet nothing ever leaves.

9 Likes

Seeded buds.

13 Likes

Your King Kong preservation run? Looking great! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

No this is soma sacred seeds lavender in regulars.

6 Likes

Ever have Herm issues with Soma? Wanted to run some of them but heard bad stuff.
Would you recommend?

1 Like

Never heard of the herms. But almost all somas seeds were S1’s. Now they make femms. I had a Original Nyc diesle and it grew into a giant plant! Then i got in a motorcycle accident and it died when i was in the hospital!

Appreciate the response. Dang I remember when your wife posted on here for you. You’re a strong man and healed quick like these plants.

Somas next on my list now. Appreciate it. :pray:y

3 Likes

Navy Cross

FLO

C99

Supafreak

Flower tent at moment. I need to update my ongoing post. :laughing:

12 Likes

20220127_123031-ANIMATION

16 Likes

Beautiful,
can I slow that down… I’m feeling Flicker Vertigo

6 Likes

Your photo reminded me of a rock formation in Katoomba, Sydney, called “the three sisters” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fuck. That’s cool.

2 Likes

You can pause it. Maybe that helps :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Some pirates cake, king kong and purple urkle.

16 Likes

Last pictures b4 Chop which should be real soon end of week 8

13 Likes

Mmm some Runtz C-2.

16 Likes

@preybird1 I need a Preybird Farms poster! Lol!

1 Like

I got hoodies soon and some other merch. Setting up my members subscrition order boxes.
Going Try to have a fresh box every 2 months with new subscriptions only genetic releases and different merchandise like rolling trays, farmers defence trim sleeves and other things im working on. Limited edition boxes.

15 Likes