Show us your bud pics!

yes thats great i would be keen on a couple of hoodies for sure.

5 Likes

Nice were trying to stay on top of things. But this full time job shit is hindering me a lot lol!

3 Likes

Recognize your offspring, No’s 1 & 2 germed in roughly 36 hours, no soak, wet papertowel and a drop ea. of tribus on a heat mat. Caviar runtz and dutchgod.
3 and 4 are someone else Apple fritter and black licorice kush.

Maybe, I’ll rehome them to coco in 4in pots after a 2finger of bourbon & a hit or 2.

11 Likes

Just thought I would show this.

Congo Gelato from @districtflora
Nice fruity grape flavor. Smooth smoke great buzz. Very good yeild!

18 Likes

UglyRuntz Aka My Pheno3 from my White Runtz Grow #mutatedplant #duckfeet

10 Likes

Our White Truffle S1 Plant! Lookin frosty and stinky! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

19 Likes

Very frosty indeed. Nice an ice blasted!

3 Likes

Slapz

14 Likes

Monkey slapz

18 Likes

20220206_104812-ANIMATION

Purple Chocolope

11 Likes

Some king kong

17 Likes

Thank you brother :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Week 3 Big Bud Strain… :cold_face:

10 Likes

Sup GN growmies, been a minute and login wasn’t working for a bit then got busy! Finally got my first harvest end of last year. Twenty20 Mendocino Whiskey Zulu and a Barney’s Farm Zkittlez OG auto (stunted hard trying to train). Both 70 days seed to chop in a 2’x2’ tent, learned plenty most of all start flushing sooner and grow all year except summer :joy:

The Whiskey Zulu was the winner in the Zkittlez x Kush genetics battle. Great fruity nose and smooth smoke after a couple months cure

Got giddy bagging them for cure this was about half the harvest

Happy to see y’all well and dropping those :fire: harvest pics!

13 Likes

So, mate gave me 5 seedlings so thought I’d give it a ‘gro’ hahaha. Seedling pots, then shopping bags (like gro bags but $1 each, then into 50 litre airpots (I will never use anything else now unless I can plant it in the ground, then cut 250 litre drums in half, then cut most of the sides out of them, stitched 1 and a half coffee sacks together, and boom $5 half a drum and $1.50 coffee sacks. Steal some shopping trolleys and bend the mesh over as you have to keep the bottom of the bag off the ground. Planted in that. After I mixed up potting mix. pumice and worm castings with a mates cement mixer. Too much leaf no trimming but I was a newbie. Now this years grow is different, Last ones are my grow as of right now…and a before and after of my chopping and bending one plant plus an ACDC plant in a white pot ive chopped that last week, and the big nice one is a Super Silver Haze, Yes I have 20+ varieties outside now. ACDC Bubba Kush, Candyland, Night Nurse, Super Critical Bud, Sexxpot, Chemdawg, Alpine Star, Big Bud, Pineapple Express, Chiquita Banana, Acapulco Gold, Green Crack, Somango XXL, Blue Dream, Citrus Nectar, Super Silver Haze…etc This years below

Using living soil next season…more pics to come from this season,
Oh, last years drying etc below

8 Likes

Love it!
Quite the ingenious Mate, aren’t you!!
Really enjoyed the cannabis sitting on the chairs! That’s one way to keep the neighbors from drinking all your beer at those Barbeques!!!

10 Likes

That and being all Women at the party, no sausage fest there!
and keeping em out of the top-shelf bourbon those new age women only drink that vitamin water!

6 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t have any BBQ as someone might just chat about it and the cops might hear about it. :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t know about that…I have one variety called Sexxpot. :rofl: :rofl: Apparently it’s ment to put you in the mood. So I’ve got all bases covered. Although I’m sure once they get started they’d be loving it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know I do. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

That’s a song by the Dead Kennedys…To Drunk To F**k

1 Like