Where did you find that pic omg

8 Likes

Yay pinks!

8 Likes

-Slapz
-Monkey slapz
-Monkey slapz close up

26 Likes

Awesome looking @ultrapuff! Love the purps!

15 Likes

On the net. I have pics of a grow of mine that got jacked like that by mites. Ill have to find the pics

14 Likes

What are the dimensions of your grow area? It looks as large as a warehouse.

10 Likes

My total area is 1,600 sqft. Broken up into 3 main areas. Containing 8 complete tent set ups.
I have what my friend calls tent city!
(2) 4x4’s
(1) 4x8 2 in 1
(1) 10x10 tent
(1) 4x10 two in 1 tent nursery and bloom tent in one.
(3) 4x2’x4’ but i ise 2 off and on 3rd tent is a back up and its set up. I also have a 9th tent a 4x10 two in 1 tent in my inventory. Im debating a swap to this bigger tent and taking out a 4x4 this way i gain a 3rd nursery :+1::+1: but then i want another cloner… sheesh better not do that.
I already spent 4k this year revamping my lights and equipment so i got a bunch of extra equipment left over.

I like to breed. Grow from seed, clone and flower at the same time. I shut down my tissue culture lab because its wayyy to much maintenance to have to mess around with making more muskagi media every couple weeks. Even though i would have more tubes ready as to keep the plants growing. The amount of aseptic work and the sterility factor becomes too cumbersome for a small grower to continue operating. Cloning is faster and continuous as long as you consistently clone to mother.
@MarkMark

13 Likes

Wow! This must be your business. That grow area is more Sq ft than the Sq ft of my entire house.
I set up the 4x4 today and got the lights and a fan hooked up. The exhaust fan in my 3x3 is too small for the 4x4, so I have to save $$ for a larger one. I am ready for your gift seeds!

9 Likes

You should have them by now. Whats your tracking show?
No i have a full time career and ive Been at it 20yrs. This is my hobby since 1998

10 Likes

Delivery is supposed to be Monday, but I don’t put any trust in the postal service at all.
I can’t wait to germinate the seeds and watch them grow now that I have proper lighting.

10 Likes

@ArtVandalay what durolux did you go with the pure 5500k or the one with blue and reds?

7 Likes

I have two of these lights suspended from these hangers. The lights are 15"-18" above the top of the plants. The lights are on from 6 am to 12 am daily. I have not begun giving the seedlings nutrients yet, just de-chloramined, CalMag added, ph 5.2-6.0 water.

8 Likes

Found a little friend on the zucchini plant.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Is that a praying mantis? They are ok, right? They eat destructive bugs I belive.

11 Likes

They are your guardians

10 Likes

Yes sir, a brown one.

7 Likes

Nice work!!

6 Likes

Day 51 my Azberry in front, @PreyBird1’s GodRuntz in back , three plants 4x4 tent

GodRuntz

Azberry

22 Likes