Show us your bud pics!

Praying mantis eat ALL bugs. Good or bad they don’t discriminate. :joy: They are still welcomed in my garden though as they are cool af. That one pic with the webbing was surely him making a cocoon no. That’s what it looked like to me. I’d just hack off a branch or 5 and try and salvage something. Good bud wash … Maybe a couple pops while smoking it, little exoskeleton exploding with taste. LoL

13 Likes

Here’s a close up, I welcome them as well

19 Likes

Personally, I believe Mantids are as close as you’re going to get witnessing aliens on earth!!!

16 Likes

Hahah, been to Walmart lately. Scan the crowd from the safety behind/beneath the wire basket shroud. I always come out of there feeling a little further up the evolutionary ladder.

13 Likes

Week four jungle island (mawi wawi X congo landrace)

16 Likes

Day 33 - Shiva (Wild Thai x Blue Dream)

18 Likes

Man! Where have you been at?? @thedreamer how are you? Great to see you again after so long. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

@PreyBird1, things have been crazy here. Ended getting a job in the cultivation industry here in MO. Took off climbing the ladder. 3 weeks ago, got promoted to Director of Indoor Cultivation. Outside of work, got married, bought another house and still growing. What all has been going on in my absents?

13 Likes

PPP, a bouquet any girl would love!!

26 Likes

I’m a guy and I wouldn’t be offended! Why thank you very much, shall we roll one!

13 Likes

do you deliver like FTD?

nice buds

11 Likes

Man that sounds exciting and congratulations on gettin married and the new house.

12 Likes

Fruit loops outdoor organic

17 Likes

Pretty colors on Shiva (Wild Thai x Blue Dream) on day 35 post flip:

20 Likes

Joan of Arc

09/15

17 Likes

Motorbreath

21 Likes

Shit had me rolling Dog… LoL so did the flower delivery one.
Day of wreckoning has come. Chopped down the jungle this AM. Lights powered down and off to the races we go. 4 outsiders jarred up, 2 plants @ 6 days dry and 6 taken down today. This one is Hindsight @ 6 days dry.

22 Likes

Hell Yeah…Looks the beginning of a great weekend right there.

11 Likes

Durban Poison

23 Likes

Big D

21 Likes