Show us your bud pics!

Filled 2/3 of a 5 gallon bucket with 1 Durban Poison plant grown outside in the ground.

18 Likes

Here it is before cutting it down.

19 Likes

No flowers yet but our mother plant’s room lights are ready!

17 Likes

Finished product definitely rate 7east genetics this strain is Kraken nice smooth smoke big hitter 9 weeks flower

20 Likes

Hell yeah bro. Thanks for sharing

11 Likes

Happy Halloween All

15 Likes

Happy halloween brother.

11 Likes

Happy hallows eve!

11 Likes

Hey i did a preservation run of king kong. Love that strain so i made some seeds.

14 Likes

Cut these down last night.
Some blue dream, white caviar x ultimatx galactic god xblue dream and a couple others.

17 Likes

I grew three of the white caviar x white Runtz / Blue dream. I got three different phenotypes. They all look towards the blue dream and smell that direction also. But three very different structured plants. My wife tried some the other day and said it was good. I have yet to try it. :+1:t3: :v:t3:

17 Likes

This just popped up on Facebook memories. When I was a successful indoor grower, pre 2010. This was along the lines of G13 x Haze. Still a couple weeks early but looking good, I remember this was from a 3.2Mp camera. Good 'ol days.

19 Likes

Ahhh they could be 24inch colas :boom: looking lovely.

12 Likes

This white caviar x galactic god x Blue dream is interesting. Pretty damn good also! :+1::+1:

18 Likes

Wow that looks like it packs a punch.

13 Likes

I come to the conclusion. I need more room. Lol

11 Likes

420 FastBuds Original Blueberry - cured 3 months

16 Likes

Gelato

11 Likes

I love the purples!!! I have to comment, though, on the cacti in the background. Or is it Euphorbia? I had what I thought was one of those tall cacti and one day it started oozing white stuff. Turns out it was a somewhat poisonous milky substance and it wasn’t a cactus, it was a Euphorbia. My sister was visiting at the time and she tasted it (LOL - not recommended!) and I accidentally touched it and then touched my eye. Her mouth/tongue started going numb as did my eye, so we called the poison center. I can only imagine the laughter at the poison center after the call at our idiotic shenanigans. Yeah, live (hopefully) and learn!!

6 Likes

Oh wait! It’s wall art!!!??? Joke’s on me! Nice, tho!!

7 Likes